From 17's to 16's

I am in a similar position & had a similar pep talk from my friend last week! I've gone from losing 3-5lbs a week to 1 or 2lbs a week the last 4 weeks. I'm still 100% on plan, doing around 4 hours of very intense exercise (bootcamp) spread across the week and that doesn't include walking!

I think we just need to remember where we started. Remember how unhappy we were with how we looked. Whether we're losing massive amounts or not, the number on the scale is getting lower, we're gaining confidence, eating healthier and getting fitter.

Perhaps you need to do a back to basics week? Do you still have your first few weeks' food diary? It sounds to me as though you're doing everything right, and the weight is coming off, so keep up the good work! xxx
Yeh I have them in my folder, but its the daft ones we get at group so ill have to guess what meals are made out of the free/superfree lol I know I'm sticking to plan though, I might have a treat on a saturday but its always within weekly syns
(Apart from a pizza mishap a few weeks ago) I don't wanna lose mega amounts just 1 1/2 - 2lb a week lol x

Aw Rochelle, don't do yourself down. Look at how far you have come and how quickly! You know you are doing the plan right and it will pay off if you keep at it x

I lost 1.5 this week so that makes me 17st 4lb. It feels like a snail pace! Gonna think about speed foods as well this week, its got to help right? :)

I know hun I think its just that I'm really following the plan, and when I see others that follow it more loosely yet have better losses it makes me think why me! Lol x

Rochelle1 said:
I know hun I think its just that I'm really following the plan, and when I see others that follow it more loosely yet have better losses it makes me think why me! Lol x

I know what you mean, I've come off a really good week with only one feck up (too many olives so hardly a big cake binge lol) and lost 1.5lbs. Early on I was doing the plan 90% of the time and losing 3 - 4lbs! I had a big loss a few weeks ago but that followed 2lb on and * week so I doubt it was a true big loss.

I wonder if we're hitting the point where it slows a little, I know a lot of people say it does once you've dropped the first couple of stone. I think it's maybe just a case of slogging through - we will get our reward. You're doing the plan and doing great! x

Hello All
Earlier in the year I was headed towards the 14 st mark, obviously things have REALLY slipped for me and the pounds have piled back on and I feel gutted with myself, but I'm wanting to 'grasp the nettle' and restart and be good again. Previously I had been feeling great, last year July I was 18st 11lbs - so have not gone fully back to starting weight but it was headed that way.
I've stopped exercising and eaten whatever was to hand........ today is a new start and new commitment. Please may I ask for your support, I feel that I need some friends to help me. I am doing slimming world at home and following my old books, as money is very tight for me.
Thank you

Hello All
Earlier in the year I was headed towards the 14 st mark, obviously things have REALLY slipped for me and the pounds have piled back on and I feel gutted with myself, but I'm wanting to 'grasp the nettle' and restart and be good again. Previously I had been feeling great, last year July I was 18st 11lbs - so have not gone fully back to starting weight but it was headed that way.
I've stopped exercising and eaten whatever was to hand........ today is a new start and new commitment. Please may I ask for your support, I feel that I need some friends to help me. I am doing slimmingI'm restarting at 17 st 4lbs world at home and following my old books, as money is very tight for me.
Thank you

I know what you mean, I've come off a really good week with only one feck up (too many olives so hardly a big cake binge lol) and lost 1.5lbs. Early on I was doing the plan 90% of the time and losing 3 - 4lbs! I had a big loss a few weeks ago but that followed 2lb on and * week so I doubt it was a true big loss.

I wonder if we're hitting the point where it slows a little, I know a lot of people say it does once you've dropped the first couple of stone. I think it's maybe just a case of slogging through - we will get our reward. You're doing the plan and doing great! x
Could be! I've got my 2 1/2 stone award, and lost 1/2st before that as you already know, so maybe my body is slowing down now. I have a target in my head of 12 stone, so still got 5 stone 2lb to go!! Seems a long way BUT its less than it was back at the beginning of the year when I was 3 stone heavier and a smoker lol so here's to being positive. Thanks for the kind words hun x

Hello All
I've stopped exercising and eaten whatever was to hand........ today is a new start and new commitment. Please may I ask for your support, I feel that I need some friends to help me. I am doing slimmingI'm restarting at 17 st 4lbs world at home and following my old books, as money is very tight for me.
Thank you

Hello I'm sure you will find lots of help and support on this site!! Some of the healthy extras and stuff will have changed from your old books but there's a healthy extra section on this forum for help on that

Weighing day. 3lb off !! I am very happy :). Hope everyone else has good results x

This is where I started!!! And it was the most difficult stage of my journey!! But this group got me on my way :) xxx

This is where I started!!! And it was the most difficult stage of my journey!! But this group got me on my way :) xxx

I can't wait to be your current weight Mizkirsty . Well done on your weightloss so far :0) x

yoyonomore2012 said:
I can't wait to be your current weight Mizkirsty . Well done on your weightloss so far :0) x

If I can do it you def can! Your be joining me soon no doubt :) xxxx

I lost 4.5lbs this week bringing my total to 6.5 stone in just 20 weeks. I am now officially 17 stone 11.5lbs which means I now join you! :)

Hi to everyone just joining us in this group and well done for your losses so far x

I only need 1lb loss tonight to be up and out of here!! x

Rochelle1 said:
2lbs off tonight, half pound next week and ill be into the 16's and leaving you all!! :)

Welcome jade and daydream

Yay! Dead pleased for you :D x

Rochelle1 said:
Thank you!! Dead on 17st now, a long way from when I started it feels lol do you weigh on a wednesday? X

Thursday, so get to find out how I've done tomorrow. Heading closer to the 16's too hopefully :D

Back