From 17's to 16's

Thursday, so get to find out how I've done tomorrow. Heading closer to the 16's too hopefully :D

Thought yours was wednesday!! Good luck for todays weigh in then x

Hello again!

I came in a few weeks ago but then put on so now im back at 17st13.5lb. Lost 2lbs this week! Maybe be here a while x

Lost 3.5lbs! The bright spot of a crappy day, that makes me 17st 0.5lbs and nearly out of this group!

Lost 3.5lbs! The bright spot of a crappy day, that makes me 17st 0.5lbs and nearly out of this group!
Wow 3.5lb is a massive loss! Well done!! Bring next week on pleased you will be moving into the next group with me lol hopefully!! I have to lose 1/2 u have to lose 1 I'm sure we can do it!! X
Yes - yes - yes ... made it into the 17's! Feel like a gold medal winner tonight. Now let's get this sorted once and for all. Best of luck everyone x

Well done! Feels good to get into the next stone bracket x

Rochelle1 said:
Wow 3.5lb is a massive loss! Well done!! Bring next week on pleased you will be moving into the next group with me lol hopefully!! I have to lose 1/2 u have to lose 1 I'm sure we can do it!! X

Let's get to it! Bad start tonight (just had a beer!) but I have a good week planned. 16's here we come! :D x

Well I started SW on Monday weighing in at 17.13 and I'm aiming to lose 3 pounds a week which means I could be into the 16's within 5 weeks - wish me luck! Xx

Let's get to it! Bad start tonight (just had a beer!) but I have a good week planned. 16's here we come! :D x
Yep I'm on it had a good day today!! Even told the boyfriend its indian for treat night as I know I can stick to 100% with an indian lol never mind about the bad start as long as the rest of the week is good lol x

Well I started SW on Monday weighing in at 17.13 and I'm aiming to lose 3 pounds a week which means I could be into the 16's within 5 weeks - wish me luck! Xx

Welcome to slimming world!! I'm about 18 weeks in now I think and it honestly just becomes normal to eat this way lol its a really comfortable diet!! I'm having chocolate, a hot chocolate and 2 babybels for my little evening munchies tonight, and do that most nights its not a diet its just healthy eating. I've even found a substitute for pizza, although a lot smaller than a proper pizza it still gives you the fix you need!! Its an amazing diet. I've lost 2st 10 1/2lbs so far, an extra 6lbs off before I started so over 3 stone lighter and feel great!! If you need any help with the diet I'm sure you will find it on this forum

Rochelle1 said:
Yep I'm on it had a good day today!! Even told the boyfriend its indian for treat night as I know I can stick to 100% with an indian lol never mind about the bad start as long as the rest of the week is good lol x

Welcome to slimming world!! I'm about 18 weeks in now I think and it honestly just becomes normal to eat this way lol its a really comfortable diet!! I'm having chocolate, a hot chocolate and 2 babybels for my little evening munchies tonight, and do that most nights its not a diet its just healthy eating. I've even found a substitute for pizza, although a lot smaller than a proper pizza it still gives you the fix you need!! Its an amazing diet. I've lost 2st 10 1/2lbs so far, an extra 6lbs off before I started so over 3 stone lighter and feel great!! If you need any help with the diet I'm sure you will find it on this forum

Just had an Indian too - chicken dansak (hold the ghee/oil) and some boiled rice. Couldn't finish it all - could have polished off with a starter as well not too long ago. It's all good. Feel like I can do this properly now. x

Morning all, I've just had my weekly weigh in at home and am pleased to say that I've lost 3.5lbs this week (first week back on diet), just have to lose 1lb for next week to crawl into the 16 stone bracket. I did have a bad night on Thursday and am to embarrassed to say just what I ate.... but picked myself up on Friday and got back on plan.
Fingers crossed for a good week this next week, and that my bad episode from Thursday doesn't take it's toll. I'd like to try and put some exercise into my regime, it's not there at present.
Good luck to everyone else and also those who have already recorded some good weight loses this week.

Rochelle1 said:

Thanks Rochelle, up to now I've found it really easy as I'm not really a lover of bread but I'll be sure to post if I need any help! Keep up the good work xx

Well done everyone who's lost this week!

Just had an Indian too - chicken dansak (hold the ghee/oil) and some boiled rice. Couldn't finish it all - could have polished off with a starter as well not too long ago. It's all good. Feel like I can do this properly now. x

I love rogan josh!! With chicken (hate lamb) and veg pilau I usually have half a portion of each and I'm nicely full!! Sometimes have a handful of chips off my boyfriends portion but my syns are usually below ten during the week so it more than makes up for it. And I'm like you I can't eat til I can't move like I would at one point lol I suppose the lighter we get the less we can eat, which is a good thing!!

Ooh can't wait for my curry now

Weighed in tonight, 2 lbs off so I get to come back here after my little slip up last week!! very happy!! hope everyone has an excellent week! Here is to getting into the 16s!! x

Weighed in and I lost 3lbs this week. Very happy with my losses :) Well and truly into the 17's now :)

Hi I'm new to Minimins, I've been doing slimming world since January. I've spent a few days reading around here and decided to join and say hey to the 17s going into 16s. So pleased to see everyone doing so well. I started in the 20s but now 17 stone 3.5lbs, weigh in day tomorrow so not sure how long i will be in the 17-16 group but you all seem so nice I decided to bite the bullet and say hi :)

Franalamadingdong said:
Hi I'm new to Minimins, I've been doing slimming world since January. I've spent a few days reading around here and decided to join and say hey to the 17s going into 16s. So pleased to see everyone doing so well. I started in the 20s but now 17 stone 3.5lbs, weigh in day tomorrow so not sure how long i will be in the 17-16 group but you all seem so nice I decided to bite the bullet and say hi :)

Hiya! And good luck for tomorrow for your wi x

Back