From 17's to 16's

Franalamadingdong said:
Hi I'm new to Minimins, I've been doing slimming world since January. I've spent a few days reading around here and decided to join and say hey to the 17s going into 16s. So pleased to see everyone doing so well. I started in the 20s but now 17 stone 3.5lbs, weigh in day tomorrow so not sure how long i will be in the 17-16 group but you all seem so nice I decided to bite the bullet and say hi :)

Welcome to the group! Though you'll not be here long, you've done great so far so I bet you'll be in the 16's soon! :)

Aww thank you Missy, although looking at your stats i think you will be there before me! I have been naughty this week (I am never naughty so it was great fun!) but I am a serial home-weigher and I seem to have done much better this week (typical!) But because I know how naughty I have been I am sure the scales are lying to me. The truth will out tomorrow. It'll be embarrassing to say what I have done this week if I have done well... "umm pizza, homemade scone with butter and jam, chocolate ice cream, montezuma's chocolate.... whoops" In my defense the ice cream was my son's fault. what kind of child doesn't like ice cream?!

I have been really bad all last week. I was moving and well you know whwn you move house , cooking is the last thing you feel like doing. So i did not weigh myself Monday just gone , but i have been on track this week so i am hoping to undo all the damage from last week. My plan is to up mu superfrees and superspeeds and limit my syns to about 8. Hopefully it should help - fingers and everything else crossed :0p
Hope all is well with you guys :0)

Franalamadingdong said:
Or stand on one leg. Or just weigh in your underwear!

I've threatened to do that before lol! ;)

Thanks Fran :0)

Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies in this room are of the ' busty variety ' ?
I fall into this catagory, i always have done.
I am slightly worried that as i am losing weight that my busty bust area will go south. Does anyone have any ideas on how to prevent this happening ? Be it exercise or anything else ?
I would have posted this in the sw from home but most of the ladies in that forum don't weighin in my catagory . And apologies in advance if this question offends any of you. This is a genuine question .

Thanks all :) x

I'm the same and I've had two kids, I'd really like some tips too, although I have been told a good proper fitting bra works wonders. I'm yet to get measured properly though x

I did 4lb off - in shock! Must have been the soup lol. That makes me 16st 10.5lbs so I guess I'm moving out guys. I'm going to see you all in the 16's soon though and Rochelle - I will see you there next week xxx

missy1978 said:
I did 4lb off - in shock! Must have been the soup lol. That makes me 16st 10.5lbs so I guess I'm moving out guys. I'm going to see you all in the 16's soon though and Rochelle - I will see you there next week xxx

Yay well done, I hope to be joining you soon x

Or stand on one leg. Or just weigh in your underwear!
Haha!!

Well done hun that's great!!! And I hope I can join you next week, we'll see :) 2 weigh ins til my holiday now! Xx

Thanks lovelies! This is unless I bob up this week and end up coming back ;) Gonna try hard not to do that though! X

Well I'm also leaving here, I lost 2lb, which I'm a bit gutted about as I haven't wi for 2 weeks but I did swap diets 3 times! I'm now 16st 13, so just squeezed into the 16's. See you all soon in the next one x

Thanks laddies for your answers. I definetly have to get measured. Rigby and Peller here i come !!

Well done all on your losses and those that are have made it to the next group .

See you soon hopefully :) ...

Hi all Lovely seeing all your posts inspirational I have started ee from home was 17 8 down to 17 2 so loads to lose I am sure being on here will be a great help I have to go into hospital next week for a hernia operationnot looking forward to that Lovely talking xx

Lost 3 pounds tonight, which means getting closer and closer to the 16's very exciting!! hope everyone else week going well!!

Back