From 17's to 16's

Hi all I'm dead happy to be here with a 6lb loss from last week just qhen my egp needed it!

Manage to lose 2lb this week, not bad. Going to keep moving and eating good , drinking my water and being mentally positive .

Onwards and upwards !!

Have a good week everyone :0)

Good luck for the op megygogs.

Well done for everyone's losses, you are all doing SO well. I hope I get a nice loss this week. hoping for at least 1.5lbs, but my losses have been pretty slow recently so I'm not sure how i will do, especially as i lost 2.5 last week. If I can get my 3.5 stone while my brother and his girlfriend are down i'll be beyond thrilled, my realistic aim is to get it before september 9th.

Yoyo, if they do let me know!!! My poor boobies have shrunk and my underwire is trying to kill me by breaking free. Hoping to get properly measured this month for some new booby-holders.

Hello! Finally made it to this thread after months in the 18's! :)

Just put on my denim jacket today and it is a bit too big now, this is exciting (although i cant really afford new clothes!!) hehe :D

heres to a fab week for you then!! a maintain or gain is always gonna be hard and i was disappointed the week before but it just goes to show dont let it get to you (i know you didnt maintain but lost 1/2lb) and plod on and you will get there!! x

And here is too the weekend! hope the temptation is not too much!!

Weigh in on wednesday morning. I had a success express day wednesday (just because of what we happened to eat that day) minus the extra healthy extras. I had success express days on thursday and friday (done fully). Red day on saturday, and an extra easy day today. HOPEFULLY I will lose at least 1lb to get into the 16s. Eeeii. If I lost 2.5lbs I get my 3.5 stone award. Not sure what days i'm having tomorrow and tuesday yet.

aww thanks rochelle. i'm ok, throwing in a couple of success express days this week to give myself a boost. I had a month of 0.5lb and 1lb losses, but i still get where i want to go.

Weigh in on wednesday morning. I had a success express day wednesday (just because of what we happened to eat that day) minus the extra healthy extras. I had success express days on thursday and friday (done fully). Red day on saturday, and an extra easy day today. HOPEFULLY I will lose at least 1lb to get into the 16s. Eeeii. If I lost 2.5lbs I get my 3.5 stone award. Not sure what days i'm having tomorrow and tuesday yet.

Doesn't matter how small a loss is, a loss is a loss and they all add up and get us to where we want to be eventually!

Hope you will be joining me in the 16's on wednesday ! I weigh on wednesday evening x

Lost 5.5lbs this week so down to 17 1 and a half stone :) Hope to be in the 16s by next week!

2lbs off, getting closer and closer!! going to try and go to the gym for the rest of the week to increase the weight loss! it is not an appealing prospect to be honest! :(

indeedie Rochelle. There are people who have bigger weekly losses than i do, but i have a bigger total loss because i lose consistently, because i follow the plan consistently too! I've had a sneaky peak at the scales and i'm pretty confident i'll be skipping off into room 16, unless i get distracted by the new fudge shop. haha.

Well done jade, you are doing CRAZY well. We'll be 16 ganging it soon enough :)

Rachel, well done on the 2lbs :) if you don't like the gym try a different form of exercise, it's easier to keep it up if you enjoy it. :)

1lb off. I was rubbish last week. I own it. This week i am on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back