From 17's to 16's

Im back with my head hung low.. Rochelle has done amazing and moved down! where as I for the last 5 weeks have buggered about!!! Tonight I shall be weighing in and hopefully after a weekend at Butlins and eating nothing but jacket potatoes and mushy peas I should hopefully have a good weight loss!! We shall see!! Good luck everyone!

Lost 2.5 now 16.5 pleased as ill this week. Tough week coming up as family staying.

Lost 2.5 now 16.5 pleased as ill this week. Tough week coming up as family staying.
Well done hun but this is the 17-16 you should be in the 16-15! take that achievement and run with it!! lol

So pleased, took 4lbs off this week, and down to 16.13! Good luck to everyone in this group, and hope to see you in the 16s-15s soon!

Chinese Buffet at lunch, and not much better for dinner today , also started my star week. Will weigh myself on Wednesday. Not looking hopeful.

4 pounds off today, which means only 3.5 pounds until the next group!! happy days! :D

yoyonomore, how did you get on?

I had to walk to group in the torrential downpour in a waterproof that did not live up to its name. My consultant looked at me and said "i'm taking half a lb off already for all the water!" Seriously, i couldn't peel off my leggings, and i was dripping wet! She took my card and marched me off to get weighed right away. I lost 1.5lbs, and she made it 2lbs to account for my 'water weight' (lol) so i dropped down to 16 stone 12 lbs. With that I bid you all farewell until you drop down into the 16s to 15s too :)

I chickened out , i will weigh myself tommrrow. I don't think the news will be good as i went to the cinema today and had a bucket of salty popcorn. I know i know terrible lol The film was rubbish ( 3 stooges ) !!!
I will get back on it though as i want to be at least 16.5 stone by 27/10/2012

Well done on making it into the next room Fran !!:) ..

Ok well i weighed myself. It was not the end as i thought it might have been. ( oh the dramatics)
I have either lost 2 pounds or stayed the same. I have to get me partner to look.
I am kicking myself as i put such a downer on myself for over eating that i fell into a sulk and ate more cr.ap last night .
Oh well no naughtiness until my birthday which will be 27/10.
So thats 2 months of good healthy eating !!!!!!

still here, sts this week... lets hope i manage more that 3lbs next week!!

doin this at home as no groups near !! started 17-11 down to 17-4 in 2 weeks ish ! new to this but really motivated to get goin on it because have had enough of squeezing into my size 16 wardrobe n i have a fab size 14 one (currently size18 but trying to kid myself but not the zips on my poor clothes !! )

any pointers !!

Hello I am currently 17st 2lbs :cry:just started slimming world this week, I'm hoping this time I can do it having tried WW for over 10 years on and off. I did try SW once before but fell off the wagon after only 2 weeks and tbh was not keen on the consultant telling the whole group if you had lost or not! My new group is fab though, there was none of that and I think my head is in the right place now....hopefully won't be in the 17's too long!

just found 30 day shred in my dvd collection !! im actually v excited !! dont ask me where it came from cos i haven a clue !! as my mother says if money made me thin id be a super model iv invested so much money over the years n equipment etc ! so is it any good im hopin it will transport me back a stone n four weeks !!

Ok so doing the Conga and the Hokey Cokey in Trafalgar Square with hundreds of other Gamesmakers added to my 3.5lb loss this week and Got me my 4.5stone award ....................YIPPEEEE!

Back