From 17's to 16's

Lost 2.5lbs this week, just short of what I wanted to do, as I wanted to drop into the next stone bracket, but I have only got to do a couple of pounds and I am there! so hopefully I can make it next week!! x

1.5lb loss fir me this week - creeping ever nearer to the 5 stone mark!

Last edited:
I'm a newbie to the site and 4st 7lbs lighter but just 4 small lbs away from being in the 16's. And 5lbs until i get my club 10(I only joined group recently, did most of weightloss from home) Good luck to all

Lost 7 lbs, so means I am off to the next room, and I am super happy about it!!!

Wowwee well done on you big losses !!!! Is there anything that you have done differently last week that to get thoses losses ?

Hi guys :) Completely forgot about these forums. I expect I shall be leaving this particular thread soon though as only 5lbs until next bracket! Hopefully get that in a couple of weeks :)
Working on getting Club 10 and 2st award next week.

Hi all, I am sneaking a peek into this new thread, but currently weigh in at 18st 2lbs so hoping to be joining you all very soon- hopefully next Wednesday! Good luck with all of your losses this week, see you soon! Xx

well done on your weight loss keep it up and it will soon come of

shonaw said:
well done on your weight loss keep it up and it will soon come of

Thankuu!! My offical sw weigh in is tomorrow evening but i weighed myself this morning on my scales and am 3lbs down! In at 17.2!! :) so hopefuly now 3 more pounds til next stone bracket!! :)

my weigh in is tomorrow morning so im keeping my fingers crossed i have lost not been very good the last couple of days but back on it today

Back