From 17's to 16's

Currently 17st 2. Had a really bad week 2 weeks ago and was up 4 lbs. Had 2 lbs gone this week back at the 4 stone loss.
I have not been at this weight I would say in over 10 years. I was speaking to my mother today. She told me one of her friends saw me recently. She asked what was I doing due to amount of weight I have lost and my mother told her about Slimming World.
Hope to join the 16 club soon. All my clothes are getting to big ( before this I was praying things would close). Next Friday I am going to Dublin so I am looking forward to finding out what size I can now fit into.

Hoping to join all of you next Tuesday I'm currently 18.0 lol
Have fun in Dublin lady loser :)

Haia I'm here now :) lost 2.5lbs this week

So I'm now 17.11 1/2 :D

One eleven and a half lbs to go until I get my Christmas wish :)

hiya lost 3.5 this week so just come into this room if I am allowed :) i am now 17st 12.5lb

loving slimming world

Last edited:
Of course you're allowed :)

I'm living slimming world as well I'm sitting drinking a cup of tea with a ripple (9syns) what diet lol

Yay smeagolminded :)

2lb gain taking me to 17.4 :(

Hi ladies

Started this week at 17 st 9 :( here's hoping my time in this particular thread is short lived :)

Hello!! Im 17.4.5 and never want to be this again - I was just over 2 years ago nearly 20 stone but I fell pregnant with son number 2 and actually got diabetes and lost a lot of weight so after i had him was 2 stone lighter and have stayed the same since - despite the fact son number 3 came when son number 2 was 14 months old :/. Whoops.
But I lost weight and went down to nearly 16 stone and then a lot of stuff happended and I piled it on, my holiday in october didnt help. So im doing a lifestyle change cos I cant be doing with being fat anymore.

Hi everyone, just received my 2 stone award, it's taken ages but in a final push for my 3 st before Xmas. I'm currently 17st 12.5. Would love to be in the 16s for Xmas but we'll see!

Hello, I'm new here, got down to the 13's a while back on SW but put it all back and a bit more - how did that happen?!! Well, hope you don't think I'm rude but hopefully I'll be moving along soon, just passing through <whistles>.

Lost 3lbs tonight. 1lbs away from my 2.5st award :)

Hi all, I started on SW about 4 weeks ago at 18st 3.5lbs, I am now at 17st 10lbs - so I thought I would join you lovely people as we try to get to those lovely 16's :) xx

Hi :) I've just joined this week, have already lost 4 stone on another diet but moved to slimming world as more sustainable in the long run...

Would really like to be down in the 16's by Christmas... Currently 17.8 on my scales...

Good luck everyone x

Back