From 17's to 16's

Well done smeagolminded :)

And well done cheeky chick!! I'm 17.8 as well and my goal is to be in the 16's by Christmas :)

AnwenG said:
Well done smeagolminded :)

And well done cheeky chick!! I'm 17.8 as well and my goal is to be in the 16's by Christmas :)

Fingers crossed we both get there! Would be a great Xmas gift :)

17.5 now so staying here for another couple of weeks... Hopefully not too long tho! :)

Lost 3lbs tonight :D so down to 17.5 and got my 2.5st award :D

AnwenG said:
Lost 3lbs tonight :D so down to 17.5 and got my 2.5st award :D

Well done :)

Im in this bracket too, 17.9 hoping by new year or sooner I will be in the 16's :)

Eka11 said:
Im in this bracket too, 17.9 hoping by new year or sooner I will be in the 16's :)

Good luck :)

Hello hello may I join you ?

I can't tell you how excited I am to want to be able to join this thread from being in a 18's thread for ages , never do I want to see that again

I was 17.3 but have crept up to 17.8 after having my coil taken out and starting on the pill
Xx

Can I join please. 4.5lb loss this week bringing me to 17st 11lb :) Bring on the 16's!

Haia everyone I didn't weigh in last week as it was a very week and I gained 5.5lbs on my home scales. But went to group tonight and weighed in at 17.3.5 :) which means I've lost 7lbs since last week :D
This week is going to be a tough one but I can't wait for Christmas to be over so I can be 100% again

Can I join too please?
I have been following SW EE for 4 weeks and got my 1 stone sticker last Monday weighing in at 17st 12lbs.
Hopefully we can be buddies for the next few weeks.

Hi Everyone,
Could I join the group please? This is my 3rd day of SW and i weighed in at 17st 11lbs on Thursday... cannot wait for weigh in day i need to see this chub shift!

Weighed in at club today and have lost 1.5lbs. That's another 1.5lbs towards getting into the next group down.....

hi, can I join in too please? started again yesterday at 17st 11.5 - hoping to get into the 16 bracket in the next 3 weeks!!

Hi Max, last week I weighed in at my heaviest ever! 17st 11lbs, I weigh in daily and today they are showing a loss of 7lbs. Can't wait until the official weigh in on Thusday morning and I am soooo looking forward to seeing that 17 replaced with a 16. Good luck x

Back