From 17's to 16's

will do.... and I'm keen to hear how you get on too! we can do this :)

I weighed in today at 17 stone 2lbs and that's been my heaviest ever!. At 5ft 4" it's not a weight I intend to carry for long. Would love to see the 17 gone next Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing how you do Nettie :) xxx

Good luck Lisa-Lisa, you'll be in the 16's before you know it! ;)

So that's the first 6lbs gone!
I am now 17st 5lbs, I am hoping to be in the 16 in 2 weeks time but mabe 3 weeks??? :D

Hi everybody :)

I've been in this bracket for a while now, I went down to 17.3 before Christmas but since then I've been avoiding group. So that's 3 weeks off plan so hopefully I'll still be within this bracket on my weigh in on Tuesday and hope to be in the 16s by Feb :)
Good luck everyone we can do this :D

Hi everybody :)

I've been in this bracket for a while now, I went down to 17.3 before Christmas but since then I've been avoiding group. So that's 3 weeks off plan so hopefully I'll still be within this bracket on my weigh in on Tuesday and hope to be in the 16s by Feb :)
Good luck everyone we can do this :D

You'll do it :) xx

Weighing in after Christmas at 17st 12.5lbs and aiming to be in the 16s by mid feb.

good luck everyone. In the nicest possible way, I hope we're not here long!

Hi guys, I'm a newbie joining. Officially at my heaviest at 17sr 4, weighed less when I was pregnant at full term:cry:have done slimming world before and lost a stone but them fell off the bandwagon as such. Have got to that point where I know I can't go on like this any longer. Am aiming for a two stone by June, so need to give a 110 percent. How is everyone else doing on there weight loss journey?

Oh i flipping well hope so, but i'm trying to set myself really easy goals so i don't get despondent when i don't meet them! Everyone is doing so well!!!

I've set myself 6 pounds for the month and part of the January challenge, first WI tomorrow I'd be lying if I said I'm happy with whatever it says because I really want to see 17 disappear which will take 4 pounds which normally own the first week would,be no problem but my medication and its side effects is going to make this process very very slow xx

3 pound off back into the 16 stone bracket again :D .....never want to see the 17 stone mark on my scales again!....EVER!!!!!! :) x

Well done to all those who have just dropped out of the bracket and come on you can do it to those who are in it and waiting patientley to drop out!! :D

Im a nudge over half way in to this horrible bracket being at 17s8 and I want to be in the 15-16s bracket by the 18th Feb Weigh in, that gives me 6 weighins by my calculations. Although I am aiming to loose 2lb a week that does give me a little lrope so I don't hang myself ha.

Come on we can do it!

Yay I'm still here!!!! I put on 1st 1lb over Christmas :( so didn't go to group but just plucked up the courage and I only put on 6lbs :) (so I lost 9lbs last weeks :D )
Hoping to be out of here soon as I've upped the body magic and I'm going to be 100% whenever I can (going out for cocktails on sat lol)

Back