From 17's to 16's

So many leaving! Well done guys, that's brilliant. My scales say i am out but need to say what official scales say tomorrow :)

wow everyone is going, am I going to be here all by myself?
I weigh in on Thursday but being a self confessed serial weigher I weigh myself every morning, they are showing 3lbs off so far but obviously that can change by then. I aim to be out of here by next weeks weigh in xx

Evening all...

Weighed in tonight after 3 weeks off and I've put on 11lbs so I'm back up to 17st 3 :(
Determined to be in the 16's before end of month. Good luck everyone xx

Hi there All, I had a naughty break for 2 months, so back in the 17's hoping to head to the 16's got so fed up as my weight level plained for over 2 months. now day 2 and hoping to see some results on my weigh in on tuesday, has anyone else ever level plained for so long? I was still exercising regularly, swapped and changed what I ate but nothing seemed to make a difference. Fully motivated to get back on track now!

Hi there All, I had a naughty break for 2 months, so back in the 17's hoping to head to the 16's got so fed up as my weight level plained for over 2 months. now day 2 and hoping to see some results on my weigh in on tuesday, has anyone else ever level plained for so long? I was still exercising regularly, swapped and changed what I ate but nothing seemed to make a difference. Fully motivated to get back on track now!

Well done for getting back into it nickycc41 :)
Similar to you, had a little break and back in the 17's. I'm going to start exercising this week as well as haven't done any for soooo long! And, I'm a Tuesday weigh in also, lol;)
Good luck, keep us posted x

i am just in the 17st to 16st .weight as well. and hope this year.i will shift weight.a lot faster then last year .i neen suport to keep me at it .help

I'm still here, 3lb off in first week, 8.5 still to go before I move down, hope to get that gone in the next 3 weeks :)

Good evening... I may be gone next week lovelies... I now weigh 17st 1lbs after a 4lb loss this week xx

hi everyone

I rejoined sw on new years eve with a starting weight of 17st 11 1/2 lb. This is my heaviest ever!!!!!

I lost 1lb in my first week which i was pleased with as i had still been hoovering up christmas left overs. I have my lunched and dinnersunder control but really need to get control of my snacks. have bought lots of cold meat and crab sticks to help out and am hoping mint options will take the edge off needing a biccie with my evening brew.

will prob be here for a while as i tend to lose at a fairly slow rate x x x

devlass x

Hi, just appeared in here after an amazing 1st week weigh in (I weigh at home). My first true 100% week has reaped rewards with a 10.5lb loss. I know this week won't be as good, but the result has motivated me to continue. I have a hard day coming on friday, it's my leaving do from work going for a curry then out on the time, so careful up until then and keeping the reigns tight on the night...... Hope to be in here for no longer than 5 weeks - well the target is ambitious but, whilst my head is in the 'zone' may as well go for it! Good luck everyone!

Well I lost 3 1/4 lb my first week so I'm in the bottom end of the club yey! I hope to be out of it by End of the month.....no offence guys

3 1/2 off for me taking meto 17st7lb....halfway through!! Aiming to lose 2 1/2 this week to get my shiney

Hi, just appeared in here after an amazing 1st week weigh in (I weigh at home). My first true 100% week has reaped rewards with a 10.5lb loss. I know this week won't be as good, but the result has motivated me to continue. I have a hard day coming on friday, it's my leaving do from work going for a curry then out on the time, so careful up until then and keeping the reigns tight on the night...... Hope to be in here for no longer than 5 weeks - well the target is ambitious but, whilst my head is in the 'zone' may as well go for it! Good luck everyone!

wow well done that is AMAZING you really did go 100% ey! Keep up the good work!! Re the curry try to either go for biriani and lamb or chicken tikka, they are the lowest, after that I think its the Bunah but someone might correct me there, I always try and just remember its the batter covered starters & the pops/naan/chipatti etc that push up the syns. As for your night out, try and stick to vodka/Gin and diet mixers

2lbs off this week :) so I'm down to 17.7 I did not deserve it!! I've been celebrating that I've been invited to an interview at Swansea Uni. So I drank cider and ate a huge bag of walkers crunchy crisps on Friday and then went out on Saturday for loads of cocktails and a burger and chips, and then finished the night off with a pizza :/.
But I've been 100% apart from those two nights and I've been exercising loads so the damaged limitation worked.
There's 14 weeks until my interview so I hoping for a 2lb loss each week :)

Back