From 17's to 16's

6lbs off tonight!! Absolutely chuffed to bits with myself! So I'm off to the next group down.... Thanks for your support guys and hope to see you down there soon xx

3 lb off last night so 1 to go until my half stone award, and 5.5 left to drop down! :)

2lbs off this week :) so I'm down to 17.7 I did not deserve it!! I've been celebrating that I've been invited to an interview at Swansea Uni. So I drank cider and ate a huge bag of walkers crunchy crisps on Friday and then went out on Saturday for loads of cocktails and a burger and chips, and then finished the night off with a pizza :/.
But I've been 100% apart from those two nights and I've been exercising loads so the damaged limitation worked.
There's 14 weeks until my interview so I hoping for a 2lb loss each week :)

well done on the loss still, it just shows you can still loose if you are 100% and exercise and little bumps in the road are always allowed

I sts this week so I'm still here. I was officially 17.1 on Thursday and a sneaky weigh in this morning is showing 17.0
I could be in the 16's very soon... cant even remember that last time I saw that number on the scales!

Good morning. New to this forum but thought, if you all don't mind, I'd hop right in. Only just joined Slimming World for the millionth time. This time I am determined to succeed. Started off at 17st 5½lbs and lost 1lb in my first week (not happy but been told I didn't have enough syns so have increased those this week). Second weigh in tomorrow.

Another 3 off for me this week so only 1.5lbs to go till I move on down.......

maintain this week. slightly disappointed but probably deserved. it is totm so that may have had an impact. am sat planning meals for this week. goodluck to every one with their weighins x

Lost 1.5lbs this week so I'm now down to 17.5.5 :)

Well done on all the losses this week and for the STS'ers remember it's better than a Gain. Sorry to those who gained, chin up put it behind you and start this week a fresh and I'm sure you will have a loss next week.

I actually STS as well this week but it was expected, we had no Asda delivery due to snow so were basically having to eat what was left (tins of Heinz soup, processed frozen stuff etc) and we went out on Sat night and although I started well on the G&T's the drunker I got the more shots I had, the more shots I had the more of a hankering for Cider I had so I had a few pints of cider as well....the only saving grace was I was to drunk (very embarrassing as I never get drunk!) to want food and went home to bed!

Jstrac, you did well to resist the food!! I couldn't go to bed without food on a night out even if I couldn't walk I'd manage to find something synful to eat lol.

I was just wondering how many syns on average do everyone have?? I usually have 6 but i'll have more if I need them. But I'm not losing as much as I did before Christmas and that's with having 15 syns per day :/ I guess it's just trial and error

Good bye and good luck!! I've made it!! I'm officially in the 16's, I lost 2lb this week and I'm now 16.13 xxx

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and can't wait to be out of the 17's, I can't remember the last time I saw 16's on my scales. Although with 10lbs to lose until I'm in the 16s I think I'll be here a while yet :(

1.5lbs off for me after a maintain last week. 17st 6lb....am in the lower half at last!! 1lb to my half stone shiny x

Hi guys! I'm also in the same club, can't wait to see 16 on those scales so it starts to feel real & like the numbers really are going down! 4lb off last week & looking forward to WI on Saturday.
Lets stay on the right path together :) x

Back