From 17's to 16's

hi all.
put half pound on last week but then have lost 2lb today. 17st 4lb
got my halfstone shiny :)

tricky week ahead cos i am out for a meal on friday and then away in hotel woth hubby and friends on saturday. will need to stay strong at brekkie on sunday!!!

hope everyone has a good wee.

I am here, only just but I am here lol:D
Lost 2lbs yesterday so pleased with that
Trish x

Hello everyone, can I join please?

Currently restarted group at 17st 1.5lb (I think, will check book later) having lost some of the weight gained over christmas :sigh:

Weigh in on Wednesday so hoping to drop out of here.... no offence! However, two weeks later I will probably be back as I am going on holiday next week!

Confused at the moment though. I weigh in at group each week but I also weigh in first thing each day. I am not obsessed with the scales and what they say doesnt bother me but I like to keep a track of it daily. However, obviously weighing in without clothes each morning is a lower weight than weighing in with clothes on in the evening at class - which weight would you use on here???? I am kind of inclined to stick with my SW weight as that will coincide with my shiney stickers but mentally want to use the every day weights as they are lower.......... anyone any thoughts ???? :rolleyes:

Anyway, hi everyone and hopefully I will get to know some of you along the way......

H2 x

I'm out of here :) weighed in at 16.12 tonight :)

Oh and Hannah, I'd go with the sw scales. I'm the same I weigh myself each morning. Last week I was 16.13.5 at home but 17st exactly at my class. It gives me more of a thrill in a way seeing my weight at sw as I can't go and change my top or trousers.

Hoping to join you all in here this evening after weigh in :) and then get past my comfy weight of "17st 3lb" so I will see 16 stone on the scales, something I haven't seen for most of my adult life!

Hannah, I go by my SW weight, and I make sure I wear the exact same clothes each week to group so that there is never any fluctuation in the weight of what I am wearing. That way, the weight loss I see is completely coming from me, and not my clothes!

Also, I officially dropped into this zone last week, but didn't get around to posting. This week i am firmly here, having dropped to 17st 8lbs at weigh in today.

Well, it was 1.5lb off for me last night so still 17st 1.5lb on SW weight.

Normally would be happy with that but was hoping for more to limit the effects of going on holiday next week. Trying not to get hung up on it as I dont want to spoil the holiday by not being relaxed about eating out/having a treat but also much more aware than I have been previously that I dont want to overdo things and ruin the last 3 weeks of hard work (really focussed and got back on track in the last 3 weeks losing Christmas weight and more).

I agree with you guys and will be sticking with my SW weight on here. Becimarie I usually wear the same things on weigh in night too! I wish I could weigh in in the morning really but not an option when you work! Well done on your losses by the way, you are doing really well!

Hoping that I can come back from holiday as focussed to get back on track as I am now - I have another holiday booked for the end of July so aiming to lose as much as possible by then! Fingers crossed.

Hi everyone,I have only just found this site but I am already on my 6th week at Slimming World but I am happy to say I dropped into this category on Tuesday night after my weigh in.Loving the diet by the way!

Made it - down into the 16's. Weight loss started very slowly but I am now losing about 2lb a week - although last week I lost 3½lbs. Anyway now 16st 9½lbs. Still huge but getting better. Oops should this be in the 16's to 15's?

Only just in the 17's at 17.13:( Been struggling to shift any since new year. lost a couple of pounds and it keeps upping and downing again! re joined sw and working out like mad so hopefully can get down into the sixteens pretty soon!!!

Lost 5.5lbs this week whoop whoop! :rolleyes:

Well done Minikat! I lost 5lbs this week as well, so I'm now 17st 4.5lbs! I am going to aim for a big loss again this week, as on March 9th I am heading out with my girls and it'll probably mean a gain that week, so I want to lose enough before to not mind a gain quite as much.

Started off in the 19s in Jan which I was horrified about. Really really want to get into the low 17s by late April. Good luck to everyone :)

Well, came back from holiday and had shamefully put on 6.5lb in a week!!! Not quite sure how - didnt think I had stuffed myself that much!

Anyway, I cant quite bring myself to update my stats but will do that next week after weigh in! I am back on plan now though so fingers crossed I can make a dent in that 6.5lb and start going down again!

Well done on the great losses everyone!

Back