From 17's to 16's

Lost 3lb on Sat and got my stone award & slimmer of the week! Chuffed to bits :)
Also means I'm off down to the 16s so thank you all for the support and see you soon xxx

Lost 3lb on Sat and got my stone award & slimmer of the week! Chuffed to bits :)
Also means I'm off down to the 16s so thank you all for the support and see you soon xxx

Congrats on your loss and awards!

Hope to be in the 16s in the not too distant future so will see you then!

Well, I have updated my stats - couldnt bear to do it showing my big holiday gain! So, I am still legitimate with my 2 stone sticker!!!!

Hoping this will be a good week too although I have to go to a meal out tonight with work (cant get out of it) and I have my partners birthday this weekend - we are doing a meal at home so can make it as SW friendly as possible but there is bound to be at least one cake - I will resist I will resist I will resist.................

I am trying to focus on getting my 2 1/2 stone award, it has been a long time since I got my 2 stone in October (I think!) but at least I am back there now and I havent done my usual thing of giving up over the winter and putting it all back on! So, here is to the motivation of that next award....... and getting into the 16's - haven't seen them in a long long while!

Grrrrrrrr I have no idea what I am doing wrong but having updated my signature ticker, it will not update the weight in my signature - when I go to "edit signature" it looks correct but when I preview it the weight is as before and wont change - will have to leave it and come back and try again - have never had a problem before.......

EDIT
- Seems I was just impatient and it takes a little while to update properly.

Last edited:
Lost 3.5lbs last night, after a 2lb gain last week... so I'm 17st 3lbs now. If I can get the same loss next week, I'll be into the 16s which will be awesome. I won't mind just a 3lb or 2.5lb loss though, as even though it'll keep me here with you lovely ladies, I'll only need another 2 or 2.5 the week after to get both into the 16s and my mini goal of club 10 by march 27th!

Hi all :)

After 3 weeks of stress I have come back and now joined you all in the 17st bracket :)

Im currently 17st 4lb and I weighin on mondays. Im expecting a gain this week due to the horrible eating or should that be not eating pattern i have been in the last few weeks :( but Im actually happy if i have and im looking forward to getting my head back into the game and losing this weight properly again :)

Good luck everyone xx

Well, a STS for me - not surprising after being ill and losing a battle with a pack of chocolate hob nobs! Onward and downward hopefully!

3lb off for me, 2lb to go till I see 17st dead on :D

Hey everyone

Im a newbie to sw and this site. I'm in this bracket ? I'd like to join you guys in your success!!

Hi Keeks
Good luck on your journey, anything you need just holler! Minis is full of great advice/info & support :)

Well done to everyone else. I lost 3lbs and hit 17st dead on at weigh in last night. I was so frustrated at it not being .5 more so I would get into the next bracket! But at the same time I am really happy with a 3lb loss!

Keeks, start now! Chocolate every now and again won't hurt if you are following the plan the rest of the time :) Otherwise you'll just end up putting it off and putting it off.

Am I allowed to just about scrape into this group?

xx

Well ladies, I am out of here! Only just, as im weighing in as 16st 13.5lbs, but I plan on getting more comfortably into the 16 zone this week! See you all in the 16 to 15 thread soon!

Woohoo very happy to be in this group...Though not for too long I hope :)

Back