From 17's to 16's

I lost 7lbs last week and weighed in at 17st on Sunday morning I weighed myself today and I'm 17 6lbs hardly changed anything apart from abit of alchol surely that cant gain 6lbs in a day can anyone help? X

Hey all!! I went back to SW last weds and Im 17stone8lbs :(.... Really dont want to be in this group for longer! Good Luck All!! Hope we 16 soon!! xxx

I'm 17 stone dead on after last nights weigh in so hopefully will be saying adios next Monday and going to the next group :)

-3lbs for me this week ooo can almost smell the 16's now :)

I'm so annoyed with myself! I joined Slimming World last January (again) after gaining wait while and after pregnancy. I was 16st 9 and went down to 15st 4 in 12 weeks and then I started a home business to stay with my baby and my 3 month pass finished so I stopped going and lived I denial for a year... I weighed myself on Monday and I am 17st 4! I am sickened by myself that I put on 2 stone in a year! I've started the plan again but dont have a meeting near me so doing it alone so will be hoping to find some support here. I weighed 17st 9 at my peak in 2002 when I graduated and want to make sure I don't go back to that.

Hey everyone I just joined last Tuesday and was 17st 2 1/2 I got weight last night and now I'm 17 st 1 so hopefull Won't b here long x

Hi everyone just come in from the 18 to 17's thread. Lost 6.5 first week to put me at 17.12 so going to be here for a while yet but wanted to say hello!! :)

I lost 2lb this week, I had hoped for more but slow and steady wins the race as the say so I'm here for atleast another week. How is everybody doing today?

hey everyone...have been M.I.A. for quite a while. Back on 11th March I weighed in at 17st 5lb....on the 22nd March I BROKE MY LEG!!! I went back to group (along with my temporary cast) yesterday morning and was expecting a huge gain as i have been sat on a sofa and eaten rubbish for 4 weeks! I lost 3.5lb (even with a cast) so now weigh 17st 1.5lb. I know some of this will be from switching to evening to morning weigh in but am still chuffed!! I have had a new cast put on yesterday afternoon and am aiming to stay on track. fingers crossed i will soon be in next group x x x

Well done! I love nothing more than sticking my dogs lead on and going for a walk. Even better when the sun is shining.

Hi all, newbie here!

Can I join your support thread please?!!

Am starting up slimming world again tomorrow so will be a Tuesday weigh in, and have a long way to go until I reach my main target but see these stone groups as my smaller targets and would love to work my way down!

Good luck to everyone this week!

In the nicest possible terms, hope to not see you all for too long ;-)

Gem

xxxx

Hi all, newbie here!

Can I join your support thread please?!!

Am starting up slimming world again tomorrow so will be a Tuesday weigh in, and have a long way to go until I reach my main target but see these stone groups as my smaller targets and would love to work my way down!

Good luck to everyone this week!

In the nicest possible terms, hope to not see you all for too long ;-)

Gem

xxxx

Welcome Gem!! :welcome:

Welcome Gem!! :welcome:

Thank you! And well done on a good loss this week, maybe we can go down together to the next thread next week! Starting SW tomorrow so fingers crossed next Tues I'll see you in the 16's! :)

Gem

xxxx

Hi All, Well I have my head back in the game - a mere 0.5lb lost this week but that is because I changed group and went from a Wednesday weigh in to a Monday! Those two days make the difference!!!

So 17st 3lb and hoping to head into the 16s a quick as I can - I have set myself a 2 stone target by the time I go on holiday - 14 weeks and counting!!!!! Completely doable if I keep my head in the right place!!!

I have printed out a line drawing of an ice cream cone and divided it up into 28 sections - I will colour in the sections as the pounds come off and hopefully I will fill the cone before my holiday - it is on the wall next to my desk to motivate me when wavering at work!!!!!

My desktop now has a picture of where we are going on holiday and the word "THINK" in big white type - this is to stop me going off and making large milky coffees whenever I feel like it (my first downfall).

Here is to a good week!!!!

Just weighed in....with my new plaster cast.....lost another lb so happy bunny. Scales nows show 17st 1/2lb. So really have fingers crossed I see 16 next week. Shopping is being delivered between 1 and 2 so off for a great week x x x happy slimming people x x

Back