From 17's to 16's

Just weighed in....with my new plaster cast.....lost another lb so happy bunny. Scales nows show 17st 1/2lb. So really have fingers crossed I see 16 next week. Shopping is being delivered between 1 and 2 so off for a great week x x x happy slimming people x x
Well done devlass, I am sure you will be in the 16s next week!

Hi all, another newbie here!

Currently weigh 17st 5lb (started at 18st).
Weigh in on Sunday mornings.
Hoping not to be in this thread for too long ;)

Hi all,
i'd like to join this group if I may? I joined SW last week and had my first weigh-in last night. My starting weight was 17st12lbs and last night I weighed in at 17st9lbs. Bit disappointed with just a 3lb loss but am determined to get to my goal weight of 9st7lbs so i'll take any weight loss as a positive step in the right direction. Any hints or tips will be will be gratefully received x

Well done everyone so far this week :) only on day 2 myself being a newbie and all that but hopefully only here for a few weeks :) 4lbs until the next group so fingers crossed

Gem

xxxx

Well Done Everyone!!

I lost 6.5lb over two weeks so Im now 17st1.5lb... Hoping to be in the 16's next week!!!

We can do it xx

Wow so many of us are soooo close to being in the 16s awesome people xx

Oooohhhh. We will all be moving down together x x x well done everyone x x

Can't stop grazing tonight.. Due on in a week.. STOP WITH THE FOOD CRAVINGS MOTHER NATURE

Maybe if we keep chanting that together it will work!! I am on nights and due on soon so Im literally wiring my jaw shut as I type :8855:

Thats not bad... Ive had some grapes. Im going to make my work mate throw all the food away he bought or eat it lmao xxx

Hows all the 17 soon to be 16 girlies doing? I have just had a nandos and it feels so good to be in control and still eat out! Xx

Back