From 17's to 16's

Bit down in the dumps :(

Scale hopped this morning and have gained 1lb - official WI tomorrow morning so lets hope that mother nature decides it's not going to carry on with the bloatedness :(

Oh thats poo hun, its so **** when it shows that especially if you have had a good week. Although as we know scales are all diff. So theres a massive chance you will still get a loss tomorrow! Dont let it pull you down! xxx

Am okay. At work till 9pm tonight, so trying to keep busy. Off to Tesco shortly to get some fruit and stuff keep me motivated. Want to munch constantly but my period is late so dunno if thats why... Strange :/ xx

Oh thats poo hun, its so **** when it shows that especially if you have had a good week. Although as we know scales are all diff. So theres a massive chance you will still get a loss tomorrow! Dont let it pull you down! xxx

Am okay. At work till 9pm tonight, so trying to keep busy. Off to Tesco shortly to get some fruit and stuff keep me motivated. Want to munch constantly but my period is late so dunno if thats why... Strange :/ xx

I WI at home so the scales being different is a big I HOPE SO! Lol :) Eating light today though so hopefully I can even get a sts or a sneeky loss!

How late are you? Could you be....?

Hey hun
I could be... scared to test tbh. Been worried about that so went a bit mad this afternoon and ate two cookies and a flake... back on it now. Hopefully Wednesday is food to me. Good luck for tomorrow xxxx

No it wouldnt be good timing and I want to be thinner first so am more healthy!! Xx

1st week of slimming world nearly over, WI tomorrow morning, arghhh scared!! Had a bit of a wobble Saturday and didn't eat well at all, but tried to redeem it! xx

1st week of slimming world nearly over, WI tomorrow morning, arghhh scared!! Had a bit of a wobble Saturday and didn't eat well at all, but tried to redeem it! xx

Good Luck Hunny. We have wobbles hehe xx

Yay!!! I've lost another 3lb this week! Taking me down to 16 st 13lb :D

See you in the next thread everyone!!

Saskya, I'm subscribed to your diary now, so I'll be around to chat if you need to honey xxx

Well done!! That's really good! Save me a space in the 16's ... I'll be there soon :) xxx

Keeping your seat warm chick!

;-) dominos pizza menu just came through the post ... straight in the bin! That seats getting closer! Lol! xx

Back