From 17's to 16's

Well after a long hiatus , trials and tribulations in life i have come back. I think the last time i was here was in October. I began to put some of the weight back on . I started fresh 2 weeks ago following the ee plan.But i am going back to mainly green days , a red day and an ee say on saturday after weighing in and staying the same.
I will be really good this week fingers crossed the weight loss will show up next week . I hope life is treating you all well :0)

Well after a long hiatus , trials and tribulations in life i have come back. I think the last time i was here was in October. I began to put some of the weight back on . I started fresh 2 weeks ago following the ee plan.But i am going back to mainly green days , a red day and an ee say on saturday after weighing in and staying the same.
I will be really good this week fingers crossed the weight loss will show up next week . I hope life is treating you all well :0)

Welcome home! :)

Well done jodie. ..
..I weigh in tomorrow but not too optimistic this week. Too much red wine on saturday x however I am back at hospital tomorrow afternoon and hopefully the cast will be removed from my leg. That should def put me under the 17 stone mark. I need a pound to pur me in the 16s and 3 for my stone x

wooo hoooo!!!!! :woohoo:

3lb off for me this week....... cant leave here yet though as that takes me to 17st :rolleyes:

Next week I am moving on down!!!!

Well done Hannah, got your seat ready too :) I'm lonely over there though guys, hurry up :D

Jodie I'm on my way ... , WI this morning and to my amazement I've lost 6lbs!! Taking me to 16st10lb!

Good luck everyone! Will see you all in the 16's very soon, you can do it :) xxx

Jodie I'm on my way ... , WI this morning and to my amazement I've lost 6lbs!! Taking me to 16st10lb!

Good luck everyone! Will see you all in the 16's very soon, you can do it :) xxx

Wow!!! well done on your amazing loss!!! What did you do - anything different or special???

Well done Hannah, got your seat ready too :) I'm lonely over there though guys, hurry up :D

I am soooooo ready for that seat and do you know what, if that chair has arms I am going to be able to sit in it without worrying whether or not my bum is going to fit............
(please tell me someone else understands what I mean :rolleyes:)

Thank you Jodie and Hannah! I don't really know! It's my 1st week back on SW after ages off and my eating habits before were terrible so I think it's a body shock mostly! Lol! And the week I decided to start was TOTM so think that added a lb or 2 to my starting weight! But I am obsessed with grapefruit and I keep reading how good they are on SW! Not expecting much of a loss next week but as long as I don't gain that is fine by me :) xxx

Not had grapefruit for ages - mind you, used to always have caster sugar on them so that wouldnt do now with SW.

I dont like sweetner so might have to pull a few "sour" faces!!!

I am staying here for another week. :-( 1/2lb on for me. So 17st1lb off to have cast ifd later. ....maybe I should have weighed in tonight x

Well done to those that have lost x x x

Day 2 going strong .
My sister popped round with large chips and a battered sausage , all smothered in vinegar and ketchup. It smelt devine. She offered me some but i declined as i tucked into my crabstick salad lol

How we doing today girls! Wi in tomorrow and I have been good apart from an off day on sunday... hope the scales are kind to me and its bye bye 17!!

Back