From 17's to 16's

2nd weigh-in last night, lost 1.5 lbs so am now 17st 7.5lbs. Really pleased with this because i'd absolutely convinced myself that i'd gained weight after having a "wobbly" weekend. Back on it 100% now so looking forward to a great week and hopefully a really good loos next weigh-in. x

Heyyyy. Lost 3lbs and im not 16 12.5lbs!!! Yay. See you soon guys xxx

Not had grapefruit for ages - mind you, used to always have caster sugar on them so that wouldnt do now with SW.

I dont like sweetner so might have to pull a few "sour" faces!!!

I am the same! Always had sugar on top of mine to ease the sourness but red grapefruits are not so sour and I add a sprinkling if sweetener but it all disintegrates into the juice so I can't taste it and it just takes the edge of it, but it defo wakes you up in the morning! Lol! xxx

Weighing day tommorrow. I have been 99.5% on plan . Just had a handful of really cheesy wosits from my partner's grab bag last night.
Hopefully the scales will be good to me. I will take 1/2 a pound please - fingers crossed.

Oh i could have screamed this morning. I am still the same. Not even a blimming 1/2 pound :mad: :cry:

Oh i could have screamed this morning. I am still the same. Not even a blimming 1/2 pound :mad: :cry:

Sorry to hear that, I hate it when that happens but at least it is not a gain! I hate how we can get so held up on these numbers each week. Stay strong and focus on that loss for next week - I have struggled in these situations and had to fight hard not to get the "sod it" attitude and hit the chocolate. Stick with it and stay positive.

I lost 1lb this week (was hoping for more but 1lb is 1lb) so I am out of here and into the 16s, cant believe that, must have been years since I was last 16 something!!!!!!

See you all down there!

Still firmly in the 17s...put 2 on. :-( however. ......I know why 2bbq, lots of alcohol and not following plan.

Have stocked up on superfree and planned meals so am ready for week ahead.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in x x

Sorry to hear that, I hate it when that happens but at least it is not a gain! I hate how we can get so held up on these numbers each week. Stay strong and focus on that loss for next week - I have struggled in these situations and had to fight hard not to get the "sod it" attitude and hit the chocolate. Stick with it and stay positive.

I lost 1lb this week (was hoping for more but 1lb is 1lb) so I am out of here and into the 16s, cant believe that, must have been years since I was last 16 something!!!!!!

See you all down there!

Thanks Hannah2 for the pep talk. You are right though , getting hung up on numbers does not really help at all.
I had a cheat day yesterday , so hoping that might shock my body a bit.
So drawing a line under yesterday and starting fresh again. Making sure i stick to me green days instead of red and ee which i said i was going to do but never did in the end.

Well done losing 1lb and well done on making it into the next room down !!!! :)

Hi all,
I bit the bullet yesterday and signed up to sw! I'm 18st on the nose bit hoping to be within this category by next wi (tues). Hope I can squeeze in somewhere!
Target weight would be 13st, but taking it a stone at a time atm. I've always been big since being a child really. But a few years ago before having my son I had reached 13 stone. Although still classed as overweight, I felt very healthy and happy - would love to be there again!

Hi all,
I bit the bullet yesterday and signed up to sw! I'm 18st on the nose bit hoping to be within this category by next wi (tues). Hope I can squeeze in somewhere!
Target weight would be 13st, but taking it a stone at a time atm. I've always been big since being a child really. But a few years ago before having my son I had reached 13 stone. Although still classed as overweight, I felt very healthy and happy - would love to be there again!

Welcome to the group emmapetty :)

Just out of interest , how much water ( including diet drinks, teas and coffees) do you all drink ? According to my weight i should be drinking 3682 mls :eek: .. I have been trying really hard for the past couple of weeks to do this.I used to struggle with drinking water and am just about drinking 2 litres. I just hate all the peeing.

I'm terrible with drinking too.
Today I had 2x cups of tea with remaining healthy extra milk from breakfast. I've had about 2 pints of water on top of that & plan to have a chamomile before bed.
I find the flavoured sugar free sparkling water easy to drink, especially in hot weather. I don't have any in at the moment. But can easily get through a litre of that in a day on top of tea!
Someone once advised me to have a pint of water 30 mins before eating. It did stop me eating such large portions I must admit. Makes me wonder how often I eat when I actually just need something to drink! I guess its bad habits or something??

Can I join in here? I find it much less daunting to take things a stone at a time than look at the long term goal! I have 9.5lbs until I am in the 16s :)

I'm terrible with drinking too.
Today I had 2x cups of tea with remaining healthy extra milk from breakfast. I've had about 2 pints of water on top of that & plan to have a chamomile before bed.
I find the flavoured sugar free sparkling water easy to drink, especially in hot weather. I don't have any in at the moment. But can easily get through a litre of that in a day on top of tea!
Someone once advised me to have a pint of water 30 mins before eating. It did stop me eating such large portions I must admit. Makes me wonder how often I eat when I actually just need something to drink! I guess its bad habits or something??

I would really like to drink the sugar free sparkling water but most of them contain aspartame which i am trying to stay away from . I currently manage 2 litres but i need an extra 1.5 litres.
Hopefully some of the fruit i eat adds to what i drink already.

I would really like to drink the sugar free sparkling water but most of them contain aspartame which i am trying to stay away from . I currently manage 2 litres but i need an extra 1.5 litres.
Hopefully some of the fruit i eat adds to what i drink already.

What is aspartame? Not heard of it before - what effect does it have?

Thanks! Has anyone tried success express? I am thinking of trying this for 2 days before WI but finding it quite confusing!

Back