From 17's to 16's

Hello,

I'm knew to the group started last week so first weigh in is tonight.

Started at 17st 12 so hoping to battle my way into the 16s. Will post tonight on my first weeks progress!

Well first weigh in and it's 6lb off! At the half way pound to the 16s now. Going to work hard to inch closer this week.
It is amazing seeing that so many people have done it and moved on to the next thread!

17st exactly come on surly next week im going to see the 16s :) well done everyone keep up the great work xx

Hi EmmaPetty , sorry for the delay in response. Jodieboo is bang on with her discription.

I avoid it mainly because of it's links to cancer but also i find whenever i have something with sweetner/aspartam based liked a diet c.oke it leaves me feeling very hungry later on.

Minus 2lb whoop whoop. Been stuck for about a month . Done green plan all week , increased me portion sizes and drank more water and done a bit of exercise - Result !!

Welcome to the newbies in this room. Hope everyone has a banging week !!! :)

Well done! I got another 1.5 off! Only 5 pounds till I'm in the 16s! Very determined this week!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 -

4lb off yay! Rightfully in the 17's group now!

Yes, a few things!
I have drank more water.
I have found if I drink a pint of water an hour before food I don't eat as much! Crazy but it has worked.
Been measuring my milk and cereals religiously too rather than guessing.
Sometimes going back to the basics is best.
I don't know if this helped too but I did try a few sw recipes. Sometimes varying what you eat can boost weight loss.

I know fruit is free foods, but I find some days I over indulge in it. So I went and bought sparkling flavoured water (4 x 1l bottles for £1.50 in Asda). Inbetween meals I drink that instead of grabbing fruit to eat. I think it has helped shed the weight.
Oddly, I feel quite energised too :)

2lb off for me :) ...

I wish it was more but i will not grumble as i know what 2lb of fat look like :eek: ...
Slowly but surely....;) ...

Aargh! 4 pound off so now only 1lb left until scales start with a 16. Hopefully it will be next week. Going to work my butt off to make it happen!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)
Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited

Aargh! 4 pound off so now only 1lb left until scales start with a 16. Hopefully it will be next week. Going to work my butt off to make it happen!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6

Wow well done Lauragoespop !!!!!

Thank you. Still in shock at how much I lost!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6

1lb off for me . Miracle in itself felt ill all last week so didnt move around as much. Also ate like a pig on Friday for some reason , free food yes but too much. Hopefully next week i will lose 2lb again .
Will definetly start me excercise again from 2m .
Hope everyone loses on their next weigh in :) ...

Back