From 17's to 16's

Well girlies /boys weighed in today another 3lb loss taking me to 16st 7lb. only another 8lb to the 15`s to 14`s :D

Well done Bevsy on your loss. Think you might need to be in the net group down if you are already 16st 7lb :)

Hello everyone!

I'm Alison, I was once over 21 stone and lost 9.5 stone with slimming world. I then regained 5 stone and have started SW at home and with minimins 2 weeks ago weighing 17stone 10lbs. In the first week I lost 9lb, and with this weeks WI I gained 1lb.

So 17st 2lb now. Weigh day is Monday for me.

Hoping we all swiftly move into the next group down together :) xx

Welcome flicktheswitch, massive congrats on losing an enormouse ammount of weight first time around and getting back on track now.

Well done on your 9lb loss too

Which plan do you follow ?

I do extra easy, I've got 3 little ones and find this plan fits in with family eating really well. Im also a bit rubbish at remembering health extras too so only having one of each suits me fine :D xx

I tried ee but it was not for me. When i came back on sw in April even went to the gym my weight just did not shift. So i stopped and went back to green plan in May. I totally agree with you though ee work around family .

Weigh in tomorrow for me , i have been a bit naughty these past couple of days . Think it's my star week next week or the week after .

Hope you and everyone has a good week !!

Very Happy !!!! 4lb off for me today !!!! A bit cautious as it's star week from 2 day, but still very happy :D

Hope all is well with everyone elses weigh in - Good luck !!!

Hello :)
Just seen this thread, what a great idea!! i started at 19st 3lbs and after 6 weeks im 17.8 1/2. Hoping in the next few weeks ill be down at 16 :)
How is everyone getting on?
C
xxxx

Hi ladies I've been on sw for one week now and I think it's going well but will wait to see on Tuesday morning if anyone has a diet plan that is gud please post as I'm running out of ideas myself and getting confused so fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

i was confused as well, im still struggling now and again 6 weeks on :) my problem is i seem to be making and eating the same foods every week.
x

When is ur weigh in? Has it been sunny and warm where u stay? It's horrible when u see a gain.
X

*Shine Bright Like A Diamond*

Hi to the newbies !!

Flicktheswitch, i can understand how a gain will make you feel.

You know you tried hard so look forward to next weeks weigh in when i am sure some of that gain will a loss.

Positive thinking will see you through hun x

Hi to the newbies !!

Flicktheswitch, i can understand how a gain will make you feel.

You know you tried hard so look forward to next weeks weigh in when i am sure some of that gain will a loss.

Positive thinking will see you through hun x

Thank you. I'm straight back on it and even more determined (if still a little wounded) xx

I lost 2 pounds tonight to take me to 16 12.5. Very glad to be in a new stone bracket.

Good luck for everyone on the 17 to 16 journey'

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)
Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited

Haven't been to group for 4 weeks due to hubby changing shift and not being able to take me....however been back tonight. Had a gain of 3lb which puts me at 17 6lb. I am 1lb heavier than when I broke my leg 11 weeks ago which I don't think is too bad. Meals planned for the week (breakfast, dinner and tea!!) So away we go!!!!

I lost 2 pounds tonight to take me to 16 12.5. Very glad to be in a new stone bracket.

Good luck for everyone on the 17 to 16 journey'

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)
Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited

Aww well done :) I can't wait until I see 16! Xxx

AAArrrggghhh being so naughty this week just nibbling on things i shouldn't plus it has been my star week . Pulling myself together , only 2 days till weigh in day . Hope it's going to show me a loss or at least stay the same.

Hope everyone elses week is going better :)

Last edited:
My weigh in was this morning, however I've got either food poisoning or stomach flu. Not sure which, a little gutted.
X

Back