From 17's to 16's

My weigh in was this morning, however I've got either food poisoning or stomach flu. Not sure which, a little gutted.
X

*Shine Bright Like A Diamond*

Awwww noo, did you manage to weigh yourself at all ? Hope you feel better soon x

Just back from weigh in.....lost 2.5lb so currently sit at 17st 3.5lb. Total loss is 8lb since xmas (altho was non mobile for 11 weeks so plodding on nicely) think is probably a combination of being more mobile again, back at work and no vino at the weekend ;-)

Hi all, If anyone is still here lol. I am 17 9 so have a wee bit still to go. Looking forward to seeing you all in the 16's soon xx

I think quite a few have moved down x x plus its holiday season so boards may be quieter than normal. But welcome. I seem to have been here forever....mainly due to the fact I broke my leg 3 months ago and this caused me to come to a halt. Back on it now tho x

Im here anyway lol and prob will be for a few more weeks. My SW scales actually showed me as 18 stone and not 17 13 like at home so technically i should be up one lol. But that pound will have gone by now ;-)

3 more weeks and I will be in the 16's .... i hope

Afternoon :) weigh in tomorrow and a little nervous because if i get down to 17st 3 i will have lost 2 stone and get club 10....eeeeeek going to be really good today!!!
lol
xxxx

That's me down to 17st 3 1/2 lbs. gutted cause if I had lost another 1/2lbs I would have hit 2 stone loss! Xxx

Thinking I won't be here for long :) I had a sneak peak and my first week loss is looking fantastic

Hey all!

First ever post!!!

In my third week at SW. Lost 6lbs so far in two weeks and now at 17st 9lbs. Really want to get down to the 16st as will then feel like I have made a decent dent in this weight! Had a shocking first week with 1lb loss (which I know is a loss but just seemed rubbish for my first week!) but made up for it last night with WI with 5lbs - phew!

Excellent well done :) I think it can take a while to get into the recipes and the different plans! Next week ull have even more off! I started feeling really good about myself last Tuesday as everyone was telling me they could see the weight loss however after going out for my friends hen night on Saturday and seeing the pics has really put a dent in the confidence I gained! X

Don't let it! Pics can be evil anyway - if someone is seeing the difference in you face to face then celebrate that. It's harder to notice changes in yourself anyway. xx

I swear pictures make people look bigger. Even my slim friends look thinner in person than on Facebook. Don't get down about it it's going in right direction xx

Well I'm half way there, 7lb off this week

Hello ladies :) Hope you dont mind be jumping in :) Just still in the 17 zone at the mo hoping to be out in two weeks :)

Hoping for a 2lbs loss this wednesday FINGERS CROSSED and then hopefully a 2lb er again the following week! eeek

isn't it nice when you drop down a zone :) Good luck everyone with dropping down to the next zone xx

Fingers crossed for u! I had a WI on sat and only lost 1lbs which puts me at 17.2 and 1/2. Can't wait to see those 16's on the scales! Xxx

Back