From 17's to 16's

Hi, just found this thread, didn't even know there was support through the stone zones. Look forward to reading the Back pages. Good luck to all xx

C Milan, I have been reading some of your previous comments, celebrate that people are noticing your weight loss. I have nearly lost 4 stone and only now are people commenting on it. I was really disheartened when no one seemed to notice the amazing progress I had made. I also take measurements as I go along. Sometimes seeing those inches coming off are equally as rewarding as seeing the number on the scales xx

3lbs off this week taking me to 17. 4 :) 2 more weeks I'm
Hopin

6lb loss this week brings me to this room. Cant quite believe I am actually doing this. The weight is finally coming off. Good luck all x

Brilliant result Siggy. Your losses have been brilliant, well done xx

I'v just joined minimims today.

Joined slimming world on Wednesday 19th June.

Have lost 5.5 lb first week and 2.5 lb this week

Hope you don't mind me joining in this group, you are all such an inspiration.

This is my second 'go' at slimming world after losing 2 stone two years ago and then just giving in to put it all back on again.

My goal is to lose at least 6 stone by May of 2014 which is when my son is getting married in Ibiza.

Being the mother of the groom, I don't want to let him down.

Lola xx

Morning all :) lost 4 1/2 this week, making me 16sst 12lbs! Hope to see u all there soon :) xxx

*Shine Bright Like A Diamond*

2.5 off this week and SOTW

hoping to be in 16's at next weigh in

Good luck everyone x

Weighed in at 17st 1lbs this morning so hopefully only a short stop here!

Awesome, well done Ellen :D

I lost another 2lbs at group this morning weighing in at 17st 9lb so few more weeks for me yet :rolleyes:

Well done all - we are moving in the right direction! WI and I lost 4lbs to bring me to 17st 3lbs! Another 2lbs and I get my stone but it would be nice to go a couple more to get into the 16st! Keep going ladies and we will be chatting in the 16st soon! xxxxx

Back