From 17's to 16's

That's great, well done Vicky! 3 months ago the thought of getting into the 16s was just a dream. Still get amazed at how effective SW really is. :)

Hi I'm a newbie I started sw on Wednesday I've done it before and lost 5stone of that I've put 3 back on so I'm back at it as I know it works. I weighed in on Wednesday and was 17st 7.5lb really can't wait to get to 16 something again xx

Still stuck in the 17s! Half off this week. This drop to the 16 seems to be taking forever and ever. Hopefully not much longer though

Have missed weigh in for last couple of weeks so was expecting a gain tonight (u know how it is when u don't go x ) so was very surprised when I lost 4.5lb. Now sit at 17st 1lb (again) fingers crossed for 16s next week x

I'm new and not joined a SW group yet, although there's one this Saturday I'm planning to go to. Wasn't sure if I'd be in the 18s or 17s so was quite pleased to weigh in at 17.10, so here I am! Good luck everyone!

Well I had a 1.5lb loss this week - just a couple of lbs to go until the 16's. Hoping I would have managed that last week but never mind - will make sure I do it this week - so determind just hope that I can keep it that way! xx

Well done everyone.

I had a 2.5 lb loss this week taking me to 16st 12.5lb

I am so pleased to be in the 16's now and look forward to everyone here joining me in there soon

Lola xx

I got my first STS today at group. Looking forward to pulling a big loss off next week. Still 43lbs lighter than I was 15 weeks ago so its all good :) Hopefully by the end of the month I will be in the 16s!

Well done Lola - see you soon in the 16's hopefully!

Hey Siggy - your weight loss so far has been amazing! And your attitude to a STS is great - 16's by end of month is a good target. xxx

Yay! 2.5lbs loss this week - got my stone award and dropped into the 16's! Cant wait for you to join me! You can do it! Thanks for the encouragement xxxxx

Well done Vicky. Got WI today, hopefully I will be in the 16s in a few weeks. See you soon xx

Weighed in today, went from 18 stone and a half to 17st11.5lb so I'm in this room now :-D

Lost 3.5 today, finally got 4 stone award and SOW. Hopefully next week I will be in the new room. Can't wait! The last time I was in the 16 stones, I had just given birth to my daughter .... She is now nearly 15 years old :eek:

Lost 3.5 today, finally got 4 stone award and SOW. Hopefully next week I will be in the new room. Can't wait! The last time I was in the 16 stones, I had just given birth to my daughter .... She is now nearly 15 years old :eek:

I know how you feel. The last time I was in the 16s was about a year before giving birth to my son and he is 12 now.
Well done on your 4 stone award!!! Really happy for you :D

Back