From 17's to 16's

WI for me this evening. Fingers crossed I will be dropping done to the next room!! Will update later xxx

Thanks Siggy. Lost 2.5lbs and in the 16s now! Wow! Hopefully you will be there really soon. See you in the other room xxx

Thanks Siggy. Lost 2.5lbs and in the 16s now! Wow! Hopefully you will be there really soon. See you in the other room xxx

Fantastic, well done. I lost 2.5 this week. Need another 1.5 before I can join the next room. Picked up my 3.5 stone award today :D

Fantastic, well done. I lost 2.5 this week. Need another 1.5 before I can join the next room. Picked up my 3.5 stone award today :D
well done Siggy. that is brilliant. Bet you feel awesome xx not long to next room now. good luck for this week xxxx

Even I am looking out for you Siggy. Vicky is right, the other room is really quiet xxx

I am a newbie, and just under the middle of this range. So hi all! and hope none of us are in here too long :D

Hey :) I'm a newbie too - Kind of at the top range of this group but hoping to get my butt into gear and get down in the 16s sharpish!

Last edited:
You'll do it! soon us newbies will be skinny minnies helping other newbies on their weight-loss journey ^^

Hi all.
I'm new to this site but found it whilst searching some SW recipe ideas. I'm 17st.9lbs after 3 wks back on the plan (and ashamed to say having returned to SW 5 yrs after putting back on all of the nearly 6st I'd lost). Looking for some inspiration and a kick up my backside as I realise my teenage daughter's picking upmy bad eating habits and I don't want the same for her. On holiday as I type this and struggling to keep to plan (self catering) and hoping to be in the 16s this time next month. Good its good to share!

Weighed in yesterday and lost 3.5 which makes me 17 dead on. Am really hoping for a loss next week so I am in next room. Secretly wanting 2.5 so I get my stone. Its took me since jan. Never mind the scenic route....I am on the bridle path!!!

hey everyone, can I Join? lost 2lb tonight which now takes me down to 17.13 so im at the upper end but I don't care because it starts with a 17 and I couldn't be happier. Im hoping for a 3 next week which will take me to 3 stone and as im holiday in 2 weeks it means I can enjoy it more knowing I got my own mini goal. Fingers crossed

good going guys for all your losses! i lost 3.5 this week which brings me down to 16st on the dot. so if i behave i might be in a different forum next week!

Hey! Started sw on Monday at 17st 12.5lbs, so here I am! Cant wait to see the 16's again soon (hopefully! )

Xxxc

Week 1

Hi I am new here today and at 17st thought that for my first week I should definitely be in this thread. I really struggle with any sort of healthy eating plan as I have Bi-Polar Disorder and the medication I am on has affected my ability to know when I am hungry or full up. I did quite well when I did SW last Summer as I could eat as much free food as I liked and started to recognise that full feeling. Fell off the wagon though due to work commitments. SO this time I will do it from home, then I can't keep putting off going to a group!!

I can't seem to find my main book with the free, super free and healthy options guides in, so hopefully i can pick up the info in the forums. I do luckily have a few of the cook books though, so I can plan a fair bit. Sorry to ramble, trying to get focused and motivated. Lots of luck to everyone here, have a great week. Monday will now be my weigh in day which is quite good as it is my day off too :D.

This time next week - I want to be at least 1lb down so I can go into the 16's to 15's group.

weight.png

I lost 9.5lbs this week going from 17st 12.5 to 17st 3, would love 3.5 off to be in the next bracket next week! Xxx

Heya Ladies, I started slimming world AGAIN last week, doing it on my own, weighing at home this time. So Minimins was such a lucky and supportive find for me.
My first weigh in was today, and I lost 6lbs, going from 17-8.5 to 17-2.5...next week I want to be somewhere in the 16's :)

Good luck to all this week.

Back