From 17's to 16's

Well done! Hopefully we'll both get to say goodbye to this thread next week! Xxx

Lost 1 this week, this is gonna be a long stone lol

I put a pound on. So 17st 1 Totm and swapped to evening weigh in. Hopefully next week will move to next stone.

Hi guys

I'm 17.4. Getting back in to slimming world now, did really well on it last year but I stopped for many reasons and all the weight plus a little more went on again. Here's hopping I reach target this time!

Jess x

Hi everyone! :wavey:
Lost 3lb this week which has brought me down into the next stone zone. Woohoo! Fingers crossed its a fast one. Xx

Hi everyone! :wavey:
Lost 3lb this week which has brought me down into the next stone zone. Woohoo! Fingers crossed its a fast one. Xx

Great stuff! Well done you :)

Wooooo well done! Hopefully I'll get to leave y'all tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Lost 3.5lbs this week so that takes me to 16st 13.5 :) bye bye! Xxx

Lost 1.5lbs this week, so still in the 17's but only just ;) determined to see that 16 next Monday!

lost 2 this week so I hit my 3 stone and I go on holiday tomorrow so today is a good day! :D

Wow

Well done

xx

Waves bye bye and jumps into the 16's to 15's thread...lost 2 lbs today so am now 16-13...such a nice feeling to see 16 and not 17 on the scale.
Good luck and how to see the rest of you joining me soon :)

ive got 4lbs to loose until im in the 16s! so im here for now but sooooo excited to get into those 16s! feels crazy to say that :D

Hi there

Started at 18 12.5
Week 1 -7.5
Week 2 -4
Week 3 -5.5

So now 17 9.5

Hopefully only here for a few weeks x x

I gained 3.5 this week, but I had an all inclusive week to Turkey thrown in so im pleased with that, on it properly this week and will lose it next week!!

Back