From 17's to 16's

Good Luck... same weight as me (although I am 3 weeks in) good luck & let's move down together x x

Can I join? I'm coming from the last group up, but weighed in tonight with 4.5lb loss taking me to 17st 10.5lb

Have been on this page forever. After a broken leg and lots of messing around I am off to the next group after losing 1.5 on monday I now weigh 16st 12.5lb. See you all soon x x x

I lost 4 this week, which sorts out what I put on last week after my hols and takes 0.5 off too. Properly back on track this week as this month I have only lost 0.5 and I have a birthday to slim for :character00255:

Oooh hello is anyone still here? After a lot of scenic route messing around I've weighed in this week at 17.13 yay. That's 10% and 2st gone after rejoining post baby!

Hello, just joined! Been at SW for 5 weeks now, and today got my 1stone award - so pleased!! Talk about eating well.....and finding this online support too is great! Oh, I dropped into the 16's last week, 10 more lbs to my Club 10 :)

How do you get those tickers to display here?

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Got into my 17's last week, hoping to be in my 16's by christmas <3

Me too! I'm down to 17lb 11.5 now and hoping it'll keep going down! It's been hard to get this far but here's to Christmas :)

Hi everyone.....

I'm new here :)

Joined slimming world on Monday, weighing 17st 10.5lbs. I am definitely at my heaviest, but feeling really positive about my weightloss.

I'm hoping to be in the 16s by the end of November, and would absolutely love to be I the 15s by the end of the year!

Good luck to everyone!

X

And I'm back! Starting weight this week 17sty 2.5lbs (may go up a bit tonight at WI as I weighed myself this morning)

Want to be in the 16's but this time next week. Fingers crossed! x

And I'm back! Starting weight this week 17sty 2.5lbs (may go up a bit tonight at WI as I weighed myself this morning) Want to be in the 16's but this time next week. Fingers crossed! x

How did you get on tonight Rolo?

I had my first w/I and only lost 1.5lbs (new weight 17st 9lbs) which I'm a little disappointed with. OH lost 9lbs which is incredible....I'm delighted for him. It is a it of a puzzler though as we have eaten the same meals, so I'm a little perplexed.

Plan for this week......same as before, but I think I will try to realign the proportions of my plate and eat less carbs. I also need to eat more fibre ( may have contributed to my disappointing loss this week!)

Still feeling positive.

Hi love,

Well, actually I ended up staying the same! I was 17st 2 last week and was exactly the same despite my scales telling me I'd put in half a pound this morning!

That is a puzzler but stick at it and you never know what the loss may be next week?

I am staying very much on plan this week even if it kills me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats to u guys! That's fantastic and don't worry if ur loss isn't the same as your OH, men's metabolism's are always completely different, and the weight usually falls off them faster on slimming world (they don't have the same fluid issues and cycles and all that shenanigans). Plus your body will always be different from anyone else's.
I've been a bit down and demotivated myself, after a really good week last week (I'd lost 2.5lb), I'd been really gearing up for a good week with another great loss...and gained 2.5lb at wi last night. I honestly don't know what happened. I'd stuck to plan religiously all week, had about 4 drinks on Saturday night, and seemed to just shoot up from 17st 7 to 17st 11 overnight. Sunday and Monday mitigated the damage slightly, but how exactly does one gain that amount from Saturday morning until Sunday morning. Seems like I'm going to have to give up alcohol until I get my target if I don't want to have huge losses :( sorry to be a total drag, I think I just need to vent

Congrats to u guys! That's fantastic and don't worry if ur loss isn't the same as your OH, men's metabolism's are always completely different, and the weight usually falls off them faster on slimming world (they don't have the same fluid issues and cycles and all that shenanigans). Plus your body will always be different from anyone else's.
I've been a bit down and demotivated myself, after a really good week last week (I'd lost 2.5lb), I'd been really gearing up for a good week with another great loss...and gained 2.5lb at wi last night. I honestly don't know what happened. I'd stuck to plan religiously all week, had about 4 drinks on Saturday night, and seemed to just shoot up from 17st 7 to 17st 11 overnight. Sunday and Monday mitigated the damage slightly, but how exactly does one gain that amount from Saturday morning until Sunday morning. Seems like I'm going to have to give up alcohol until I get my target if I don't want to have huge losses :( sorry to be a total drag, I think I just need to vent

Morning miss_taken.

Yes I totally know how you feel, it is disheartening when you're expecting a loss and it never materialises isn't it. A least you have an idea about what happened so that you can avoid it in the future.

The same thing happens with me though, alcohol makes me retain water, so I know that if I have a drink, the scales will hate me for it.....not ideal now that we're approaching the holiday season!

My OH and I have decided no alcohol for the first month....it's hard though as I love nothing more than cooking a lovely dinner and drinking a good bottle of wine.....and of course going for cocktails with the girls.

Do you have any plans coming up that may send you of track? If we stick to plan, we'll have a great week :)

Slinkymel

I'm sorry love that that happened but these things sometimes take us by surprise! You never know what that could have been? Maybe it was a bit of water retention from the alcohol and actually that'll come off by next week without you even trying and a bit more.

Between me, you and Slinky - we will have perfect weeks and we will all lose! xx

Back