From 17's to 16's

I'm sorry love that that happened but these things sometimes take us by surprise! You never know what that could have been? Maybe it was a bit of water retention from the alcohol and actually that'll come off by next week without you even trying and a bit more.

Between me, you and Slinky - we will have perfect weeks and we will all lose! xx

Yes absolutely....seems as though we've all had a slightly disappointing week, but the great thing is that everyone seems determined to stick to plan and have an even better loss this week.

Good luck everyone

Go team 17.....:)

Thanks guys, it's nice to know I'm not alone. You guys are awesome! Good idea cutting out alcohol for the first while, it'll really help. X

The plan this week is to totally change things up. I've tried to go back to first week mentality but it's not working on ee (I know the plan too well and it's become a way of life), so I'm trying original this week for the first time. It means I have to think about it more, which makes me stricter about it, so fingers crossed. Also no alcohol and loads of water, as I'm going to Scotland on the 15th to visit friends, who haven't seen me since February (about 3st ago) and I want as close to 17st as possible before then. X

Thanks guys, it's nice to know I'm not alone. You guys are awesome! Good idea cutting out alcohol for the first while, it'll really help. X

The plan this week is to totally change things up. I've tried to go back to first week mentality but it's not working on ee (I know the plan too well and it's become a way of life), so I'm trying original this week for the first time. It means I have to think about it more, which makes me stricter about it, so fingers crossed. Also no alcohol and loads of water, as I'm going to Scotland on the 15th to visit friends, who haven't seen me since February (about 3st ago) and I want as close to 17st as possible before then. X

Do it! Go you :) We can do it!!

I lost 3.5 this week taking me to 17.05 only 1lb next week and im in the next group hopefully

Well done for everyone this week

Hey gang, just thought I'd pop up and say hi! :) I started my weight loss journey just over 3 weeks ago, I weighed in at a hefty 18 stone 11. SW and exercise has helped me shed 16.5 lbs of that and now I'm 17 stone 8.5. I can honestly say I've weighed somewhere around the 17 and a half stone mark since I was about 13. That's half my life ago! It would be such an achievement for me to get into the 16's (and all the way to my target!). Good luck to you all! Anything is possible :)

Thanks girls, i'll let you know next Wednesday :D

Oh well done you.... Both had great weeks! Planning EXTRA EASY but with less carbs this week! The race is on :)

Definitely, fantastic job losing 6lb, go you! I'm sticking with red most of the week, but I'm going to Scotland to visit friends over the weekend and it'd be kinda rude to stick with a meat based plan, considering the friend I'm staying with is vegetarian :p good luck slinky (and everyone else!)

Hi all.. I started slimming world weighing in at 18st 11lbs... 9 weeks later and I am now 17st 9lbs... So I'm looking forward to getting into the 16stone before Xmas... Does everyone stick to extra easy or red/green days.... I feel like I've been stuck losing 1/2lb a week for last 3weeks even though I've been good and swimming 3times a week... Any advise from you all or tips to boost that weightless would be appreciated xxx

Hi Claz! I started almost 5 weeks ago at 18 stone 11 too :) On Tuesday weigh-in I was down to 17 stone 4.5 lbs. While I don't go swimming (I probably should start!) I do an hour or two in the gym 3 times a week & go for 2-5 miles walks every other evening. Its great to put my headphones in and just have a couple of hours to myself :)

I'm going to start jogging next week for the first time, so I'm hoping that will help things along a little :) My poor knees won't know what hit them haha!

Back