From 17's to 16's

Hi all I'm new to this thread I'm nw 17st 6.25lb than to yesterday's weigh in losing 8,75lb :)

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! What an amazing loss!

Than :)

Lost 5lb this week taking me down to 17st 8lb, so pleased with the result! Hope you all do well this week! X

Well done deb

3lbs lost this week! I can almost smell the 16s now! x

Hi, I would like to join this bracket for the shortest time possible! Started back at sw this morning weighing 17,4. It is the heaviest I have ever been including being 9 months pregnant! ?

1lb off this week, taking me to 17st 7lb!

1lb off this week, cant seem to get out of the 17's - need to kick it up a notch this week as I am desperate to get back into the 16's for the first time in almost 7 years - wish me luck :)

STS this week - sooo annoying! I was golden apart from one night out when I had far too many syns on alcohol! Booo.. It's now on to have a big loss on Monday!! Thinking I might need to start doing red and green days to give my body a kick.. Has anyone else tried that? x

I've been doing green days lately just to get right back to basics and give me a kick, lost 4lb so it did the trick. It worked for me years ago and I don't tend to stick to ee as well as I should. Give it a go :)

Lost 4lb this week! - Clearly the green days gave my body a good old kick! :)

Lost 1.5 this week & got my 2 stone award. Not long until I'm into the 16s! :)

We'll done that's great. I'm loving greens at the mo really keeps me full and not feeling like I'm on a diet! Weigh in tomorrow so we'll see then! X

I love green days!
I kind of have to being a vegetarian but still... who said you can't pig out on carbs & still lose weight?! haha.

I couldn't live without pasta and spuds! Only thing that worries me is that I feel stuffed all the time n worry I won't lose but I suppose the weigh ins don't lie lol x

I know how you feel. But, from the times I've been naughty & off plan I've noticed the full feeling from a nice syn free green meal is completely different to the full feeling from a naughty meal if you know what I mean. I suppose we need to retrain ourselves to remember it's okay to have bigger portions etc. if it's of nice, healthy stuff rather than nutrition-less crap :)

Back