From 17's to 16's

I think I will need to give the green days a go for a week and see how I go I just need to lose 5lbs xx

I think I will need to give the green days a go for a week and see how I go I just need to lose 5lbs xx

I've been trying green days this week, definitely more flexible for me (I've discovered I'm not really bothered about meat) and cheaper. Haven't weighed in officially, but I think it's working :D

I'm a green day person - I love all of the carbs! Yum yum

Give it a go :)

I know what you mean! So close to the 16s now - can't actually wait!! 1.5lb this week so 1 lb to go before I'm there! On it for this week!! x

I know what you mean! So close to the 16s now - can't actually wait!! 1.5lb this week so 1 lb to go before I'm there! On it for this week!! x

I've got 1 lb to go now too!
We can do this!

Weighed in at group today at 17 st 9.5 lb so I might be here for a few weeks :) i'm feeling really excited and motivated :D

Decided to do slimming world from home, since I have only ever stayed for group once. I am odd I guess, I just don't find group helpful at all. I weighed myself today and I am 16 stone 13 but will offiically move into the 16s on monday as I don't want to jinx it. So chuffed with myself!

Just scraped in here lol lost 1/2 a pound lol will be in here a while I think as at the moment I got no motivation today :(

Just weighed in at 16:13 so I'm off to the next group!

See you all there x

Joined the 17's last week I am now 17 stone 9 started at 22 stone 3 I actually cant believe I made it to this group I hope I can say that in the 16's soon

Weighed in at 16.11 this week! - Finally!!

See you all very soon in the 16s thread! x

I'm working my way towards you guys. I should be here within a fortnight. Thought I would just pop in to say hi
xx

Hi all...Weighed in last monday at 17.12 :)

Back