From 17's to 16's

Hello all, Ive been off of the site fir a while but ive still been sticking to plan, weighed in last tuesday at 17st8lbs so very happy about that.. back on the site now.. so bring on 16-15 brackett lol :)

Another 2lb gone now 12.10 ... going In the right direction :-D

5lb loss this week taking me down to 17st 2lb
Have a good week all!!

You must be so happy, almost a stone and a half in two weeks, well done you!! You'll be off into the 16s next week?!

First week in the 17s for me, very happy at 17st 8.5lb

Happy slimming everyone ;)

You must be so happy, almost a stone and a half in two weeks, well done you!! You'll be off into the 16s next week?!

First week in the 17s for me, very happy at 17st 8.5lb

Happy slimming everyone ;)
Thank you and well done on reaching the 17s!! :D Hopefully will be going into the 16s next week, u wont be far behind me!! Keep up the good work!! Have a great week!! and goodluck on the rest of your journey!! x

Hello I'm 20 names Megan I started slimming world middle of jan 2014 and I weighed 17st 8lb and I now weigh 16st 5lb

Hi there. Hope i'm in the right place. I'm currently 17.8 having lost 11lb already since January. I may need some support on the way to the 16's as half term (yes I know it was weeks ago now) appears to have floored my progress :(

Hiya i re-joined Slimming world on 11th Feb and weighed 17st 8lb and now currently weigh 16st 13.5lb, got my next weigh in on tuesday.

Another 1lb this week - although that was before a night out on Saturday so I need to be very good the rest of the week. I have decided to take it 1lb at a time, if I lose more in a week then its an added bonus and a step closer to target xx

2.5lb off for me this week taking me down to 16st 11lb :)

hows everyone doing this week :)?

hows everyone doing this week :)?

My week hasn't been too good so far to be honest.
My nan is dying so haven't really felt like eating and my minds been focused on my nan rather than food. What i have eaten is well within my syns and all free/superfree food so that's good but just haven't eaten enough.

Can I pop in to subscribe - I started on Saturday I weighed in at 17'13.5 thank goodness it didn't flip over :( :( So it started with me saying to hubby I need to lose a stone as I've been having some new asthma treatment and in the last month I've gained around 1stone... so, here goes, we said we'd start a 28 day challenge let's see how far it goes, I'd like to continue with SW. Hubby had a heart attack 3 years ago in June and he should be eating low fat anyway, that's my excuse!!

So far, I'm finding it all right much more cooking than I'm used to but nice to eat 'clean' food from scratch for once in my life.

Looking forward to getting to know you all along the way, sure I'll be here a while .... 16's seems so far away!

My week hasn't been too good so far to be honest.
My nan is dying so haven't really felt like eating and my minds been focused on my nan rather than food. What i have eaten is well within my syns and all free/superfree food so that's good but just haven't eaten enough.

So sorry to hear this, you're doing so well to even think about sticking on plan with all the stress xx

I'm now at 16st 4lb :)

So sorry to hear this, you're doing so well to even think about sticking on plan with all the stress xx

Thank you!
Unfortunately my nan passed away this evening so i'm hoping i manage to stay on track this coming week.
I managed to lose 0.5lb at my weigh-in last night so i'm now 16st 10.5lb

I need to get out of this habit of weighing myself 2 times a week! I'm now 16st 3lb so I've lost 3lb this week

Back