From 17's to 16's

So sorry for you loss :( horrible for you all.

Thank you,
Still finding it hard some days but i find comfort in thinking she's still around us!

Managed to lose 1lb this week which is a miracle as obviously i haven't been focusing on food and had eaten so much that i shouldn't have but just hope it doesn't catch up with me next week.

I'm now 16st 9.5lb

I'm slowly creeping to the bottom of the 17's. Lost 3lb this week, takes me to 17.2 1/2. Couple of weeks & I hope to be in the 16's :)

3lb lost this week makeing me 16st :)

Well done Meg! Can't wait til I can say I'm at 16st x
Thankyou I will hopefully be moving over to the 15st-14 stone thread on Saturday

im sure it won't be long and you will be joining :) x

lost 1.5lb this week taking me to 16st 6.5lb

Hello guys. I am finally back in the 17's only this time I hope not be here for a year! Good luck to all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello guys. I am finally back in the 17's only this time I hope not be here for a year! Good luck to all.

Hiya and good luck x

3lb lost this week making me 15st12lb so I'm off to the 15st to the 14st thread :)

hope to see you all there soon! x

Hi All,

I started last night and weighed in at 17st 9lb, goal weight 9st so a long way to go but feeling hopeful!

Safia looks like we have similar journeys, best of luck!

Welcome officallygem. You and I are looking at nearly the same goal and nearly the same weight lol. Wishing you well.

Thanks!

Yes the goal isn't quite in sight for me yet, haven't been that slim for 10 years! But I have some interim goals to keep me going.

First club 10, then 13st, as that was my weight when I started dating my OH. 3 years (and over 4 stone) later, here I am :)

Best of luck to you too!

Hi All,

I started last night and weighed in at 17st 9lb, goal weight 9st so a long way to go but feeling hopeful!

Safia looks like we have similar journeys, best of luck!

Hiya and thank you. I have been faffing around this last week so won't be surprised if i gain back the 4lbs i have lost! But my head is screwed back on properly now so hopefully we wont be around the 17s too long:)

Hi. I'm new to this forum so bear with me! Am currently following my closed sw group online but need some extra support. At sw a while now & it's just stagnant. Weighed in on Monday. I missed weigh in last week & had my dad's 60th at weekend followed by drinks in pub (I don't go out too often) & I put on 5lbs & went back up to 18st 2lbs (1/2 more than when I rejoined!). So really focused this week. Planned all my food for the week, made soup & keeping track with sas log a fingers crossed x :)

I posted in this earlier but unsure if it came up. I'm new to this forum. Feel need something outside the support of image therapy. Anyway I gained 5lbs this week. I had a missed week and my dad's big birthday at weekend. So I went back into early 18 stone but I'm so focused this week. Am planning & keeping an sas log so back on track

Hi. I'm new to this forum so bear with me! Am currently following my closed sw group online but need some extra support. At sw a while now & it's just stagnant. Weighed in on Monday. I missed weigh in last week & had my dad's 60th at weekend followed by drinks in pub (I don't go out too often) & I put on 5lbs & went back up to 18st 2lbs (1/2 more than when I rejoined!). So really focused this week. Planned all my food for the week, made soup & keeping track with sas log a fingers crossed x :)

Hiya vickaroo and welcome x
I put on 4.5lbs last week and lost 5lbs tonight so dont worry that gain will be off in no time and you will be back into the 17s x

Thanks safia. I'm into my 2nd day of sas log & all going well & i'm really focused. I work 24 hour shifts so I came prepared today with cool bag & all & have had a great day. Didn't go near the goodie press so am well chuffed with myself

Hi, from 18.2 to 17.10 1/2 at my weigh in on Thursday night. I started SW in Jan weighing 18.13 ran out of steam in February at 18.2 then rejoined last week.

Felt really please to get on the scales after several weeks and still be at 18.2 which meant I had maintained the loss. This gave me a real boost and I have had a full 100% week. It really isn't rocket science, just life gets in the way! 5.5lbs off tonight has pleased me.

Absolute planning is the only thing that works for me. We sat as a family with all the recipe books and magazines and decided what we wanted to eat. We then planned daily menus, taking into account all the after school activities, sports clubs and general business we have as a family. The menu then led me to a shopping list which I followed 100%.

I batch cooked on Sunday - all SW recipes - lasagne, chilli, burgers, curry, kebabs.

I have made overnight oats each evening and made salad boxes....

As I say, all straight forward, but needs a great amount of commitment and being organised, and our family life doesn't help.

Hope this helps, or other people can relate to it. Would like to think I could be out of of the 17s in the next 3 weeks, but 1 day at a time.

Back