From 17's to 16's

Yorkyrose you definitely correct that it takes time & commitment. The key to it all I find is being prepared. I don't batch cook my food but I do my menus up for the wwwk & my shopping list & stick to it. I work 24 hour shifts so I have to bring everything ready all except my dinner. But it's worth it & I know I make the right choices then

I was hoping my food shop bill would drop, but SW isn't the cheapest diet. All the fruit and veg soon adds up. I am sure it will be worth it. I have even managed to get through the bank holiday weekend without going off the rails.

I have even done the unthinkable and walked into a gym today and signed up....need to strike whilst the iron is hot.

Need to look at stopping the weighing scale addiction though, it is not helping me one bit, watching those scales go up and down randomly every time I pass the bathroom. They can move 5 or 6 lbs in a day.....its just not healthy for my motivation. I am obsessed with them not touching the 18 again.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

another 4lbs off tonight, so now 17s 6.5lbs. all being well another couple of weeks here and downward bound. Hope everyone else has done well. x

Hi all have just weighed in and lost 4.5 lb this week which puts me in the 17s for the.first time in forever.
I started at 20.2lb and have now lost 2 stone 3 lb in 15 weeks. Hope everyone has a good week

Hi all have just weighed in and lost 4.5 lb this week which puts me in the 17s for the.first time in forever.
I started at 20.2lb and have now lost 2 stone 3 lb in 15 weeks. Hope everyone has a good week

Hiya, well done on your loss x

sick of seeing this stone on the scales.. booo!! lol

Hi Guys,

I hope it is ok for me to join this thread. i am new to the forums although have tried slimming world in the past.
Only started last Wednesday but I am hoping I will do it this time.
Currently sitting at 17st 5lb and hoping my weigh in will show I'm going in the right direction.

Good luck to everyone

Uzi

I will be starting at the upper end here tomorrow when i sign up. Hope it's ok to join in and say Hi x

Weighed in this evening. Liss of half a pound. Was 95% on track this week.had tapas out with friends last Thursday, a gard day at work on sat n dinner out sun. Made as healthiest meal choices as I could on these particular days but put my heart into every other day. I'm gonna move on from it n hope it shows next week. I didn't drink enough water this week plus I'm hoping it's down to my big loss last week. But got my half stone award so I'm 17st 8.5lbs now

Well done on your award :)

Hey all! I was over here last October having lost 2st to get to 17.13 since then I've messed around but finally managed to get back there today! I'm so thrilled it's been awful losing already lost weight but 5lb off this week and I'm back! Hope to chat to you all soon x

Not gonna weigh again til end of the month but hope to have lost 7lb ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello,waves frantically in the hope some one knows me, I've just arrived in this section. Nice to be here.

Back