From 17's to 16's

Two off for me this week. Down to 17 11. Lightest I can remember being. We're going camping this weekend which is a worry but I have planned for healthy sw foods we'll see!

Two off for me this week. Down to 17 11. Lightest I can remember being. We're going camping this weekend which is a worry but I have planned for healthy sw foods we'll see!

Well done on your loss x

ok well I managed to lose 2lb so that takes me down to the 16s...just lol. I am now 16st 13 lb.

good luck all.

ok well I managed to lose 2lb so that takes me down to the 16s...just lol. I am now 16st 13 lb.

good luck all.

Oh Well done you, hope I won't be too many weeks behind you. Working hard, but I am sure all this exercise is slowing it down, just a couple of pounds a week is slow going when I have so far to get to. I will stay motivated, I will stay motivated, I will stay motivated....if I say it enough it will happen right?

Yorkyrose 2lbs per week is the way to go. The last time I did sw properly! I lost 1.5 stone. I put that back on in 8 weeks!!! As someone said we didn't put it on overnight so it's not gonna come off overnight either! I you lost on average 2lbs per week thats 104lbs in year which is over 7stone!!! The key with any weight loss is a long term plan and a change of lifesyle for the rest of our lives. Don't think about the road ahead just go from week to week and treat each one as your first one. I'm really properly back on track now! I've been playing with SW and diets for nearly 15 years now and I'm only 30!! Somethng changed for me 4 weeks ago and I;m a different person. My food choices are instant now and I refuse treats in others houses and don't pick at my sons leftovers automatically. It doesn't bother me anymore. I've booked my first sun holiday in 14 years for this September. while I booked it a month ago I did nothing about my weight til now. I know I'm not gonna be the dress size I want to be by then but I'll be a hell of a lot happier going than I would be if I was the weight I am now. Weight loss or be it change of a lifestyle is a long term journey. Enjoy it and grasp it with both hands and don't ever forget how far you have come!

Well, a 4.5lb loss tonight, thrilled. Slimmer of the week and of the month awards to boot. This has put me into the 16's (just 16.13). So onwards my journey. I truly hope you all join me in the next stone soon. I was just 4 weeks in the 17's so it is possible...good luck! X

Well, a 4.5lb loss tonight, thrilled. Slimmer of the week and of the month awards to boot. This has put me into the 16's (just 16.13). So onwards my journey. I truly hope you all join me in the next stone soon. I was just 4 weeks in the 17's so it is possible...good luck! X

That's brilliant!! Hope to see you soon :)

Lisa x

Back