From 17's to 16's

Well after a big gain post holiday last week I lost 7lb this week. Well I say week I got back on plan Thurs so I'm at 17st10lb! Down down we go :)

Unfortunately I'm here to join this group please. I got into the 16s in jan and now I'm back at the very top of the 17s at 17stone 13 1/2 :(
Just shows how easily I can slip into very bad habits. I'm a binge eater and have been seeing a councillor and joined slimming world again so hopefully I can work my way down and out of here :)

Unfortunately I'm here to join this group please. I got into the 16s in jan and now I'm back at the very top of the 17s at 17stone 13 1/2 :(
Just shows how easily I can slip into very bad habits. I'm a binge eater and have been seeing a councillor and joined slimming world again so hopefully I can work my way down and out of here :)

Hi, a respectful welcome back. Well done for starting again. I'm identifying with you, have yo-yoed between a size 12 (once and only just) and a 22/24 for the last 12 years due to binging as a way to cope with my problems. Of course, it's not a very health conscious way of coping but I like to think that at least I've not done permanent damage rather than what I could have done if I had been cutting or boozing. Wishing you all the very best for your restart.

For myself, I'm nearly half way down the 17's now. Got weighed last night at 17st8.5lbs wich was a half pound loss in two weeks but actually a big relief as I'd been binging big time for a week and a half before that.

Only lost a pound this week. I know a loss is a loss but I'd been so good I expected more. Still its going down 17st 9lb. 3lb away from 2.5st.

Hi all, joining this thread as went down another 1.5lbs this week - now in the 17's - even if only just! 17st 13.5lbs.

Keep going everyone.

I started last week at 17st 13.5 and I'm now 17.4. -9.5 in my first week!!! I was in shock but for the first time ever I had a 100% on plan week. Now just trying to keep it going x

Lost 2lb this week so 17st 8lb. A little less than I originally wanted but I was off plan one night so I'm happy really.

Ahh im sick of being in this bracket lol..... i want out and i want out soon!! :)

Lol me too, i'm like a yo yo right now x
Yeah thats been my problem been up and down in this stone since end of march.. ANNOYING!!!! Maybe we'll move into the next bracket together haha.. your a few pounds ahead of me though lol :)

Yeah thats been my problem been up and down in this stone since end of march.. ANNOYING!!!! Maybe we'll move into the next bracket together haha.. your a few pounds ahead of me though lol :)
Only a lb ahead of you, I weigh 17st5lbs just havent changed it on my profile to motivate me to get back there quicker :D x

Back