From 17's to 16's

I like to think I'll be saying goodbye in a couple of weeks. 6lbs off (!!!!!! ) this week took me down to 17st 2.5 lbs

Pound off here this week feel like I'm never gonna be in the 16's :( had grand plans to the top end by my 30th in august but no chance now

Pound off here this week feel like I'm never gonna be in the 16's :( had grand plans to the top end by my 30th in august but no chance now
You will get there and look how well you have done so far x

Lost 1 :/ can't decide if I'm happy or not. At least it's the right direction I suppose. So I'm 17.3 hopefully if I'm 100% I can get it those damn 16s again!!!

Of course you will. You'll be saying good bye to this section in a week or two.

You will get there and look how well you have done so far x

Thank you. I do have to keep reminding myself it's not a sprint!

Wooohooo! 100lbs down and I'm finally in this group! Nice to meet ya all. 8.5lbs to go to the 16's, bring it on! xxx

100 down! Wow, well done. Welcome to this part of the forum ;)

Bye eeeeee ;) I lost 3 lbs this week which just scrapes me into the 16s. See you all soon.

Can I join?

After dropping 9lb on Cambridge, (a lovely kick start!) I rejoined slimming world on Monday at 17st 3.5lbs. If love to get into the 16s this week, but after a week of Cambridge il be surprised if I lose anything as I think it'll take a while for my body to adapt to food again!

Good luck everyone,

Slinky

Still here for me. Lost 1.5 weighing a day late so down to 17.7 &1/2. Fc for 2.5st award next week only need 1.5 off!

Wow 100lbs....that's incredible! Did you do it all with slimming world?

Thanks Hun! The first stone I lost myself over the space of 6 months, but all the rest is all thanks to Slimming World :)

Still here for me. Lost 1.5 weighing a day late so down to 17.7 &1/2. Fc for 2.5st award next week only need 1.5 off!

Well done on the loss, fingers crossed you get your award next week :)

I've just had my weigh in.. Only 1 off again. I really was expecting more and now I'm wondering where I've gone wrong. But overall I've lost 11.5 in 3 weeks and that's not bad going.
Now I need 2.5lb for my stone, I'm gonna push myself so hard now x

I've just had my weigh in.. Only 1 off again. I really was expecting more and now I'm wondering where I've gone wrong. But overall I've lost 11.5 in 3 weeks and that's not bad going.
Now I need 2.5lb for my stone, I'm gonna push myself so hard now x

Maybe post some food diaries and see if any of us can help you? I know how it feels to only lose a pound when you expect more but (an I know how annoying this is too) at least it's off a pound every week is over 3st a year xx

Back