From 17's to 16's

I think I will do a diary just to find out where I'm probably having a few too many syns. I'm just a bit frustrated as I really felt I had done everything right this week. Il hang on to see how I get on next week. I want to look at the bigger picture like u said, 3 stone lost in a year is better than 3 stone on which is easily done with me :) x

2.5lb off this week taking me down to 17st 1.5lb, so close to the 16s!

Well done everyone! Every pound counts!

Hi everyone :) I just joined and my WI is Tuesday, I'm an online member so doing it at home. I'm 17st 4 and would love to join you on this journey & hopefully leave for the 16-15 thread very soon :)

17s 4.5lb here. Had a gain this week, was expected. Back on it 100% now, need to get into those 16's.

Well done everyone on your losses, very inspiring :)

2.5lb off this week taking me to 16st 11.5lb! I'll head on over to the 16's now - see you there soon everyone :D

2.5lb off this week taking me to 16st 11.5lb! I'll head on over to the 16's now - see you there soon everyone :D

Well done that's fab xx

I'm weighing blind at the moment as a measure of support for another group member last wi I was 17st 7.5 I doubt I'll have lost 7.5 in the last two weeks :)

Last week after a good few days binging I put on 3 1/2 pound and was really upset. Now I've been weighed this morn and list 2 1/2 so I'm back at 17.3 will I ever get out of here??? :( x

Hi Everyone, thought I'd pop by as I am stuck in the 17s and have been stuck there for ages! Today when I weighed in I was 17st 0.2lbs.... I am hoping in the next few days I am down into the 16s but I can guarantee I'll have a sudden increase even if its just 0.5lb.
Anyone else been stuck in the 17s for a while?

I'm stuck here too! I'm at 17 and half a pound. I need to get out of here by thurs or il go mad ha. Glad someone else in the same boat, we can give each other a kick up the bum! X

My first week back on track got me a stonking 8lbs loss bringing me to 17stone 10 1/2, so I'm joining in here :)

Hello everyone :)

Back