From 17's to 16's

Hi everyone :)

Currently at 17st 10lb

Hi im currently weighing 17st 0.5lb so hoping to be in the 16's by weigh in on friday :/

So close hunnybee , fingers crossed you'll be there by friday .
I've got a feeling getting to the 16's is going to take me a while . Down 1.5 lb this week so currently at 17st 8.5 lb

So close hunnybee , fingers crossed you'll be there by friday .
I've got a feeling getting to the 16's is going to take me a while . Down 1.5 lb this week so currently at 17st 8.5 lb

Still 1.5lbs is a good loss so wont be long before your in the 16's

I ended my blind weigh in yesterday a grand 6lb off last month weighing in at 17 1.5 would love 2.5 next week for my 3st and new stone bracket

3lb off this week has taken me from the 18s to the 17s.

Hello everyone :)

Janiejane, thats fantastic well done .. Not sure i could handle a month of bllind weigh ins though .

Welcome Tazzyb11 :)

Lost 3lbs today... The scales were flickering between 16st 13.5 and 17st.. It setted on 17stone!!! Hopefully this is my last week in the group. Good luck everyone! X

Janiejane, thats fantastic well done .. Not sure i could handle a month of bllind weigh ins though .

Welcome Tazzyb11 :)

Thank you! It was hard going but the freedom was empowering

I'm halfway through the 16's.....looking forward to saying goodbye to the already!!!

Hi lovely I think you may be in the wrong room. This is for those still in the 17's x

Back