From 17's to 16's

2 lb off this week taking me to 17st 6.5 lb

Just before * week so only 0.2ib off for me :mad:

I'm currently 17 stone 7.5 lbs. I'm hoping to be 16 stone 7lbs by the end of September, fingers crossed. That will be a 3 stone weight loss. Hoping for 4 stone by Christmas.

Good luck to everyone :)

Well done kitty

I feel like I'm back to messing around. I gained 2 last week with birthday stuff. Played a bit this week lost half a pound. Now I know half off is better than half on but it's not good enough. I need to snap out of messing around before I start gaining again

I feel like I'm back to messing around. I gained 2 last week with birthday stuff. Played a bit this week lost half a pound. Now I know half off is better than half on but it's not good enough. I need to snap out of messing around before I start gaining again

We all have good weeks and bad weeks. Stick to plan and get a good loss for next week :-D

1.5 lbs off for me this week. Slowly working my way to my next target which is 4 stone loss.

We all have good weeks and bad weeks. Stick to plan and get a good loss for next week :-D

1.5 lbs off for me this week. Slowly working my way to my next target which is 4 stone loss.

These last two posts, though! I am in the same darn place. Only I got a maintain this week. I think the worst of it is the feeling that I am letting my self down. But I know it can be done. You all are progressing. I did it before. I can do it again. We all can.

Thank you so much for reminding me I am not alone x

A gain for me. Feel like I'll never leave this room. Butt kicking has commenced!

6 lb off for me this week taking me to 16st 13lb , heading off to find the 16's room . Hope to see you all there soon x

Back