From 17's to 16's

5lbs off this week, 3.5lbs to go to the 16's! Really hoping if I have a good week I can be out of here x

Sorry I have been MIA. Had a gain last week totally my own fault only 0.2 lb but a gain none the less

3.3lb off this week. Getting so close to the 4 stone mark!

One more weigh in before my holidays. Hopefully it is a good one.

3lbs off, 17st dead now, only half a pound and I'm outta here! :)

Well done cheese.

I have had superspeed soup four times this week. Trying to get a good loss before my holiday.

I don't know what weight I am within the 17's - but I know I am 17 something. I have my first SW class tomorrow so will have the official weigh-in. I will certainly be popping in and out of this stones zone for awhile I imagine :)

0.5 lb off for me. I was at a posh do on Sunday and considering the amount of food and drink I put away I am amazed.

So close to 4 stone off! This happened when I got to nearly 3 stone took aaaaggggeeeessssssssss to finally get there.

Off on holiday to Rhodes for a week today.

See you all when I get back.

Well holiday and * star week has meant a whopping 4.5lb gain for me!

Off to stock up on fruit and veg and get some super speed soup cooked up.

Start a new job in 6 weeks so aiming for a stone off by then.

only another 3lb to go (2lb to get to 17)and I'm officially in the 16 bracket Yay :)

:party0011: Hello everyone I have just graduated into the 17's (17st 6lb) this week after a crazy 13lb loss which I have really no idea where it came from. I started following SW a month ago. This is the 2nd time round for me after falling off the wagon big time & ending up back where I started so am really pleased to have lost 3 stone in my first month. I'm not expecting to have great losses like this every week & know that they will slow down but I'm making the most of it at the minute while I can :eek:

well done Collen it is going to be some time before I join you.

Welcome Dance

Hi (takes a seat)

The naughty numbers on my scales directed me to this room, nice to meet you all and hopefully we will ALL power through this place ....and onto the next

Tracy :)

Welcome Tracy

2.6 lb off for me this week. Superspeed soup seems to be helping

4lbs off for me this week taking me to 17st 2lb!!! Keeping everything crosssed to graduate into the 16's next week.......

Back