From 17's to 16's

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP Yayyyy -3.5lb for me today, which takes me into the 17's, very happy bunny this morning :-D xx
Is it ok if I join you good people in this room? I started out at 20st 1lb on 14th August. Long way to go but so happy with progress so far :)

:party0011::party0011::party0011: Good Luck everyone xx

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP Yayyyy -3.5lb for me today, which takes me into the 17's, very happy bunny this morning :-D xx
Is it ok if I join you good people in this room? I started out at 20st 1lb on 14th August. Long way to go but so happy with progress so far :)

:party0011::party0011::party0011: Good Luck everyone xx

Welcome and congrats on the great loss :D Feel free to join in but try not to stick around too long :p

-2lbs this week :)

Hi everyone......its a STS this week for me, I am quite happy with that though as have had a bit of a full on week and really have given very little thought to menu's etc and have eaten out a few times, so thats ok, at least none gone on!! Good Luck everyone xx

Half of for me 17.3 now 4lb sees me get my 3st award and obviously leave this room fc for next week!

Welcome those joining us this week. I stayed the same this week so the magic 16 stones bracket once again is just out of my reach. :mad:

2lb off for me. 2lb more and I'm in the 16's with a shiny 3st award fc for next week!

welcome Kayleigh.

I am sick as a chip! After a sts it is star week and I have put on 1.5lbs.

Really fed up at the moment, just not making any headway and sticking to plan.

Good Morning everyone, hope its a good one for you all. -1.5lb for me this week :)

For the past couple of weeks I have definitely not been on plan 100% AGAIN.

I had a bit of a blip about a month ago when the same thing happened but then I pulled myself back up by the boot straps and cracked on....I need to do this again. We need to remind ourselves of how far we have come and the determination it took to get this far, plus, how we felt right at the beginning causing us to start this thing in the first place. So.. best foot forward for another week.

If this weeks not been your best then just draw a line under it, start again and dont beat yourself up about it, we are only human......its just we'd like to see less of our human selves than we currently do!!!!! :-D

Good Luck everyone xx

New to the room! :) Bit of a delayed post as WI was Monday and I lost 3.5lbs bringing me down to 17st 12.5lbs. I will be here a while but hoping to be in the next room by Christmas.

xx

New to room and new to Minimins. Working on the 17s to 16s. Feels like a big difference from 17 to 16, just a mental thing in my head but being 16st something sounds so good to me!!

2.8 lb off for me this week so I have finally gone in to the 16s.

See you all in the next room :)

3.5lbs off for me and really pleased. SOW & 1st award along with a silver Body Magic cert! Pleased with that one. The gym is a challenge!! Anyone else go to the gym regularly? What is your routine there?

Back