From 17's to 16's

Hi ladies, -1lb for me this week......at least its the right direction:) - Good Luck everyone xx

Hi all,

A 1lb loss this week brings me into this category. Hopefully we all get to move on to the next zone really soon.

:wave_cry:

regards,
Ian

Welcome other newbies :) I gained 0.5lbs this week and feel really gutted but I did cheat! Have been really, really good today and intend to be so from now on. I did get my bronze body magic award on Monday so hoping the motivation for silver will push me to exercise and lose more. Currently 17st 9.5 x

morning everyone -4lbs for me this week yayyy and that gets me my 2.5 stone :-D good luck to you all xx

Hi all,
Just joined the 18s into 17s thread but think i joined the wrong one lol re-joined Slimming World on Tuesday and weigh 17st 13lb, hoping to lost 1st by Christmas so fingers crossed i'll be joining a new thread by then.

-4lbs for me tonight so now 17st 5.5lbs. 3 weeks until the next room change - tops! Xx

5lb off for me this week so I'm now 17st 8lb

I spend so much time messing around I feel like I'll never leave this thread ?

Half a pound off this week. If I do not get more with the program I will be here a LONG time.

I need to be that (not so) Little Engine that Could.
Have a great week folks.

Ian

I'm the same hun I'm always here too :(

I've been so close to leaving so many times and then mess it up. I wanted to be low 16's before Xmas and we're away in three weeks so I can't see it happening ?

I've been so close to leaving so many times and then mess it up. I wanted to be low 16's before Xmas and we're away in three weeks so I can't see it happening ?
just keep trying and don't give yourself such a hard time if u don't get there. It's so bloody hard isn't it! We're all in the same boat at least :( xx

-2lbs for me tonight, currently 17st 3.5lbs :) 2 weeks left here with any luck. Can't remember the last time I weighed less than 17st! xx

I lost 3lb so now weigh 17st 5lb

Two and a half pounds off this week. Not fast enough to get out of this category this year but five times faster than last week!
For myself I actually feel better now. At this point the energy/lethargy mix changes incline and the effect of carrying around a stone and a half less weight makes the possibility of itchy feet driving me out the door to have a nice long walk in our crisp cold Autumn in London. Which hopefully dives more exercise which drives even better losses!

Best of luck to everyone getting to their personal goals.

Regards,
Ian

just keep trying and don't give yourself such a hard time if u don't get there. It's so bloody hard isn't it! We're all in the same boat at least :( xx

Thank you!! Xx
2lb off this week so back to 17.3. Two weigh ins before our holiday. Have tried a day if success express which I enjoyed and pan to do again Monday. Need to stay on track over the weekend now!

Thank you!! Xx
2lb off this week so back to 17.3. Two weigh ins before our holiday. Have tried a day if success express which I enjoyed and pan to do again Monday. Need to stay on track over the weekend now!

Well done :)

Just started again 2 weeks ago, lost 6.5 pounds til now but having kept my history it proves i've lost 1 stone and 2.5 pounds since my last visit to SW I'm pretty chuffed and well in the zone this time hoping to get down to the 16s by the new year, but i'm really going one stone at a time :)

Back