From 17's to 16's

Hello,
started sw again this week, first weigh in tomorrow but feeling very nervous.
Last time i did sw I managed to get down to 13st 10 from 16st 3
this time I start at 17st 6.... Oops? Hoping to get into the 16's before Christmas.
How much did everyone lose in their first week?

I lost 8lb in my first week, Hazelelizabeth :) No special secret to it, just had lots of super free, drank plenty of water & used at least 10± syns a day.

2.5lbs off for me this week, 3.5lb away from my 2st award! The mince pies are creeping in a bit too often though, so need to reign it in a little!

Hello,
started sw again this week, first weigh in tomorrow but feeling very nervous.
Last time i did sw I managed to get down to 13st 10 from 16st 3
this time I start at 17st 6.... Oops? Hoping to get into the 16's before Christmas.
How much did everyone lose in their first week?

Hiya,
Good luck for your weigh-in. I rejoined on 11th November, lost 5lb the first week and 3lb the second week, my weigh-in is on Tuesday so hope i have another good loss :)

Hi sorry I've been missin for a couple of weeks, been very busy. The upshot is STS for the last 2 weigh ins, at least no increases!!! Hoping for at least a little loss this week (thursday) only 5lb to go for that 3stone for Christmas xx

2.5lb off for me this week taking me down to 17st 2.5lb so hopefully won't be here much longer lol.

1.5lb off this week taking me to 17st 1lb

5lbs on sees me at 18 stone even. I hope to return next week.
A catastrophe of a week for me taking me out of the room and back to the 18 to 17 room.

May those seeking to exit through the other door make great strides towards or through it in my absence.
:wave_cry:

Ian

Sorry to hear that Ian, Hope your next weigh-in goes a bit better.

Sorry guys I'm leaving you all :-D

Hello can I join you...I started SW again today.. And weigh in at 17.1.5.. So I hope I'm only in this section for a little while?.. With a bit of luck :)

Hi All, well I have managed to STS for 7 weeks now!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I do have to admit for the last 4 of those I have been a tad off plan. My aim now is that as Christmas is over and I missed my "lose 3stone by christmas" goal by 5lb, to get back ON plan and get some good losses going in the New Year. Although I have STS I am quite pleased with this in a way as at least none has gone back on and I have maintained for all that time so best foot forward again. Good luck to you all and lets make 2015 our "new me" year xx

Hi all, I'm starting Slimming World a week on Thursday, I think I am about 17.6 so will be here for a bit.

Hey all. 17st 10 yesterday so I'll be here for a few weeks. I'm weighing in on a Thursday x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Hi Everyone, just to make it official - I have set myself a new mini goal of another 2 stones off by Easter......here goes xx

5.6lb lost this week. Not at 17st 4.4 can I get out of the 17s by next week?

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 4.4

My first weigh in of the new year......... -1lb, well at least its in the right direction. Good Luck everyone xx

P.S Camplestar - well done you that is fantastic :)

Hi guys! Thought I'd get posting in here!
So i weighed in on Tuesday and am now bang on 17, which is good, I'm excited to get into the 16s again though which will happen on Tuesday hopefully, along with getting my stone award as I'm only half a pound away, had a night out last night completely off plan but from today I'm drawing a line under it and getting myself back together! This will be a good week I have decided on it haha

jessica x

Hello again hello.

Happy New Year!

A half pound off over Christmas and New Year sees me qualify for this room again. This time I hope to exit by the other door. I expect there will be others here entertaining the same plan.

Back