From 17's to 16's

Hi everyone, im currently starting my my journey againnnnnn..........
I had previously lost 4 1/2 stone and have managed to put it back on.. joined last week so starting again!

im determined that this time when I loose weight im keeping it off, I gave up far too close to target last time and I really don't want to do it again.

looking forward to talking to everyone and supporting everyone else on there journey too :)

I'm still lurking here with a holiday and Christmas gain hopefully won't be around too long! 8lb needed to sneak out!

fingers crossed you wont be here for long ladies :) xx

Three and a half pounds closer to the desired exit this week. That door will be in my history!
:cool:

Well, I don't actually weigh until tomorrow officially, but I'm out of here today. 16st 13.4

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 4.4

Have not posted for a while as ive been up a group due to a naughty Christmas gain. Lost 2lbs tonight bring me down to 17 13 woo! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Everyone a quick stay for me and a wee hello and goodbye, weighed in tonight and lost 6.5lb so I now weigh 16.13.5 so im offski for now, hopefully see everyone just shortly in the next group :)

Aaarrrrggghhhh....... +3lb I cannot believe it been good these last 2 weeks. Do you think it could be Xmas catch up? So disappointed. Good luck to you all xx

Lost 2lbs so am down to 17 St 1lb so will be here for this week at least!

Well done you, I'm hoping not to be hanging around here too long, I have restored motiviation and am going for it big style LOL xx

Hi everyone......I have made a discovery from my long distant past, so long distant past I'd forgotten I had it........................I can see my collar bone:wow::8855:!!!!! Sorry just had to share.............plus my cankles are disappearing too:party0019: xx

Another 2lbs closer to joining the 16s. Well done to all losing and support to those struggling with the new variant of the plan.

Regards,
Ian

da da Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa -5lb for me this week. So thats the 3 that mysteriously went on last week plus another 2 off so I am well pleased......but....so sick of seeing a 17 on those scales now, desperately love to see it start with a 16 next week. Good Luck everyone xx:wee:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, mind if I join this group? I started in the 18's but with a week one loss of 7lbs and a week two loss of 6lbs I'm now 17st 10lbs so will prob be here for a few weeks.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Well done tootyfrooty welcome to the 17's-16's, I've been lingering in here a while but hoping to be out of here next week....she said positively. So welcome in and good luck for this week, your losses so far have been amazing, keep it up xx

Thanks ohhowiwish and well done for your weight loss this week and also for your recent discovery!!! I have given up all hope of ever seeing mine again so to know that it can be done is very exciting!! :giggle:

Have you got long to go before you're outta here?

Tooty

:) 3lb to go Tooty, just 3 little pounds......if only they were as easy to get off as to put on!! xx

Back