From 17's to 16's

2lbs off this week which makes me 16st13 so I bid you farewell and good luck to everyone ☺️

Oh don't I know it ohhowiwish!!!

Well done though, those 3lbs will be gone by next week hopefully?

Good luck!

Anyone weighing in today? Good luck if you are!

Hi everyone,

I've been stuck in the 17's for over 6 months :( and can't seem to get out.

Having another bash at it (not that I stopped).

Currently 17 stones 8.5 ...

Hi Roziee,

I lost 2.5lbs tonight taking me to 17st 7.5lbs. Let's try and do it together and get ourselves into the 16's.

We can do this!!!

-2lb for me today so still in here for at least 1 more week, but......i managed to get my 3st award today!!!!! yayyyyyyy xx

Hi Roziee & Tooty, I've been in here since mid Nov too, really hoping to be out of here next week, lets all give it a real good go this week, we CAN do it...just look how well we have done so far. I often have a look at the success story threads they are so inspirational. Good Luck xx

-2lb for me today so still in here for at least 1 more week, but......i managed to get my 3st award today!!!!! yayyyyyyy xx
Hi Roziee & Tooty, I've been in here since mid Nov too, really hoping to be out of here next week, lets all give it a real good go this week, we CAN do it...just look how well we have done so far. I often have a look at the success story threads they are so inspirational. Good Luck xx

Well done on your loss :) may I ask what's helped you lose the weight- as in, what's helped break the plateau?

Another 2.5 off last night so i am half way out of here now :) hoping for maybe a wee 3lb loss next week andmaybe get my 1st stone award too . xx

Well done on your loss :) may I ask what's helped you lose the weight- as in, what's helped break the plateau?

Hi Roziee, well to be honest I had a bit of a break from the plan in November as my mum had a hip operation and I was looking after her so the plan went on a bit of a back burner, but after saying that I stuck at 17st 6lb for 7 weeks!!! Then I started back in ernest on the plan first week of Jan....and I put 3lb on!!!!!!!!! So I stuck with it but after some advice I received on here I tried to cut back on the carbs (pasta, potato etc) and drink lots of water, also just try adding a couple of new things into your plan so you dont get stuck eating the same things every week and getting bored. Try some new recipes from the SW mag or just google SW receipes and a whole new world of things to eat is made available to you :) Also I am trying to increase my exercise as well by dog walking more and doing a DVD at home every other night. So I would say in short just try and change a couple of things each week and try to increase the exercise.......and drink plenty of water. Good Luck xx

Another 2.5 off last night so i am half way out of here now :) hoping for maybe a wee 3lb loss next week andmaybe get my 1st stone award too . xx

Hi swgm, that is great well done you......just one thing though, and I might be wrong, but I think you need to be in the next "room" down ie 16 to 15? I only noticed this as I am so desperate to get into there myself lol, hopefully be joining you there myself next week.....tell me to mind my own business xx:)

SORRY, SORRY ignore me........you are already in the 16-15 room, I feel really stupid now.....apologies:giveup:xx

Last edited:
Hi can I please join you all. Although I would like to think it won't be for long :). Got my 1/2 stone on Tuesday which now brings me to 17st 10lb. Starting weight was 18st 3 1/2lbs. I'm only on week 3 so I'm pleased with my results so far :)

*Joins in*

Hello everyone, At last weigh in I was 17.10 (I'm expecting a gain tonight but hopefully not enough to move me back into the 18s!)..
I may be with you a while as I'm finding it hard to get started!

Thanks ohhowiwish,

Massive well done on getting your 3 stone award. You must be over the moon with that! Yes, lets get out of this 17 stone zone. I don't like odd numbers!!! lol

Hi Birchley and Xsimplexshellx,

Nice to see you here, although I'm sure we're all hoping not to be here for too long.
:D Birchley, good luck with your weigh in tonight. Hope you get to stay here with us

Thanks ohhowiwish,

Massive well done on getting your 3 stone award. You must be over the moon with that! Yes, lets get out of this 17 stone zone. I don't like odd numbers!!! lol

Thanks Tooty I am chuffed to bits, now on to the 3 1/2 and 16's xx Good Luck to everyone else too xx

Hi Roziee, well to be honest I had a bit of a break from the plan in November as my mum had a hip operation and I was looking after her so the plan went on a bit of a back burner, but after saying that I stuck at 17st 6lb for 7 weeks!!! Then I started back in ernest on the plan first week of Jan....and I put 3lb on!!!!!!!!! So I stuck with it but after some advice I received on here I tried to cut back on the carbs (pasta, potato etc) and drink lots of water, also just try adding a couple of new things into your plan so you dont get stuck eating the same things every week and getting bored. Try some new recipes from the SW mag or just google SW receipes and a whole new world of things to eat is made available to you :) Also I am trying to increase my exercise as well by dog walking more and doing a DVD at home every other night. So I would say in short just try and change a couple of things each week and try to increase the exercise.......and drink plenty of water. Good Luck xx

Thank you for your tips c

Back