From 17's to 16's

Hello everyone - only just found this brilliant forum :)

I joined my local SW group on 28 October 2014 (3 months ago) and have just got my 2 1/2 stone award. My starting weight was 20 stone 2 lbs (which came as a huge shock - I'd been in denial for much too long) and am now at 17 stone 9 lbs. My target is 12 stone.

Just wanted to say hi - I know I'm going to need lots of help and support to get me there!

Hello everyone - only just found this brilliant forum :)

I joined my local SW group on 28 October 2014 (3 months ago) and have just got my 2 1/2 stone award. My starting weight was 20 stone 2 lbs (which came as a huge shock - I'd been in denial for much too long) and am now at 17 stone 9 lbs. My target is 12 stone.

Just wanted to say hi - I know I'm going to need lots of help and support to get me there!

Welcome Mrs Pitstop, we are at a very similar stage, I started on 14 August 2014 weighing in at 20st 1lb (I too was very shocked and in denial for too long!!), anyhoos I weighed in this week at 17st 1lb giving me my 3st award. Hoping to be in the 16s next week, how would you feel about a little freindly rivalry? might help us both to concentrate on the job in hand :)? xx

Welcome Mrs Pitstop, we are at a very similar stage, I started on 14 August 2014 weighing in at 20st 1lb (I too was very shocked and in denial for too long!!), anyhoos I weighed in this week at 17st 1lb giving me my 3st award. Hoping to be in the 16s next week, how would you feel about a little freindly rivalry? might help us both to concentrate on the job in hand :)? xx

Hello Ohhowiwish and thank you for your lovely welcome :) I definitely up for some friendly rivalry - looks as though I need to do a bit of catching up though!! I'm averaging a loss of 2lb a week - anything more than that is a bonus. I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week so am currently 1/2 lb off of my 2 1/2 stone award. My aim is to be 12 stone (or less!) by October when my husband and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary in the Far East and I want to be able to walk along the Great Wall of China without getting out of breath after 5 minutes!

Good luck for next week seeing 16 something on the scales will be amazing for you - I've certainly not seen that in a while!

x

Hi everyone

I lose 1.5 lbs this week..

But, I've seen this number so many times (been stuck in a plateau for months :( ) that it doesn't excite me. Will plough on though.

I only gained 1lb at weigh in on Thursday was expecting alot more so 17'11 at the moment but trying for 100% on plan this week, getting my head in gear so hopefully a good weigh in next week :)

So lots of body magic this weekend - a 5 mile yomp in the freezing cold:eek:! 100% on plan so far:)determined to get my 2 1/2 stone award this week!

So lots of body magic this weekend - a 5 mile yomp in the freezing cold:eek:! 100% on plan so far:)determined to get my 2 1/2 stone award this week!

Well done you that is excellent. I, however, have been hit by the dreaded lergy that everyone and his wife seems to have at the moment (thought I'd done well to avoid it!!) So not as much exercise as I would have liked so far this week but still 100% on plan so hopefully there will be some downward movement on those scales come Thursday xx

Well done you that is excellent. I, however, have been hit by the dreaded lergy that everyone and his wife seems to have at the moment (thought I'd done well to avoid it!!) So not as much exercise as I would have liked so far this week but still 100% on plan so hopefully there will be some downward movement on those scales come Thursday xx

Oh no poor you! The lurgee is going round our office at the moment too so I suspect I'm going to get it too at some point :( Well done you for staying on plan though - it's not easy when you're feeling under the weather and a bit low.

Morning everyone its a stay the same for me today. Never mind positive thinking....hopefully next week :). Good Luck to everyone else.....hope you have had a great week MrsPitstop xx

Still here after losing 1.5 piddly pounds this week!! Was hoping for more as I was sooooooo good but not to worry. Will hopefully do better next week. Now sitting at 17st 6lbs

Hope you feel better soon ohhowiwish

Still here after losing 1.5 piddly pounds this week!! Was hoping for more as I was sooooooo good but not to worry. Will hopefully do better next week. Now sitting at 17st 6lbs

Hope you feel better soon ohhowiwish

Thanks Tooty, so do I!! Well done on your 1.5lb that is great.

:17729:I however, am very embarrassed to say I have just scoffed half a terrys chocolate orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........its fess up time:ashamed0005: xx.................but boy did it taste good lol x

Ach these things happen!!! Chocolate has medicinal properties plus.....chocolate orange!!! Orange!!! Has to be one of your 5 a day surely?? :8855:

Morning...
Weighed in last night and well chuffed with a 3 1/2lb loss so now I'm 4lbs off of my 3 stone award :) Can't see me hitting that next week lol but it's good to know it's not too far away now. Hope everyone here is ok and ohhowiwish hope you're feeling better now x

17st 4.5lbs now as from Thursday Previous - Just realised I forgot to post - had a massive weight loss this week of 6.5lbs thinking of it as a first week loss although it was my 4th week as it was the first week I was 100% focussed on it! :)

4.5 lbs closer to the next room. The last few weeks have been tough but at last I am making some progress.

Best of luck with everyone else's efforts to start posting in the 16s!

Regards,
Ian

2 1/2 lbs to go then I'll have my stone gone!!! Woo. Can't believe and only 6lbs till I move to 16s! Only been on the plan 5 weeks so I'm really happy with my results so far. X

Thankyou pit stop feeling rather proud of myself too,
Just 1lb loss this week but had meals out etc to contend with and I feel like I made good choices which meant a loss rather than a gain this week.
4.5lbs till I can join the 16s x

Back