From 17's to 16's

Hi! I think this is my third time to join this group... anyway, if I get a loss at all this week I will be in to the 16s so I am excited :)

Well I had a 1lb gain this week! Could kick myself I was so wanting that loss to get my 1st stone gone! Ah well I'll have to work twice as hard this week now to get 3.5lbs off. So I'm still here for another week at least! Xx

2 1/2 lbs off means I continue to move closer to the next room. Seems like the program works if we do not sabotage ourselves.

To those that gained. Draw a line under it and amaze yourself with your results from staying on plan this week to come.

Kind regards,
Ian

Weigh-in tonight, Not done as well with 'diet' this week as I planned so hopefully get a loss, 4.5lbs till I join the 16s!! Be with you all a little longer I think.

UPDATE

lOST 1.5lbs this week!! Now 17st 2lb!!
Aiming for 3lbs next week - Get my 1stone award and be in the next bracket down :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone weigh in was last night. I was so certain I had gained but..... I lost 4.5lbs!!! Really happy with that. I am now 17st 2.5lb which means I've lost 1st 1lb in 6 weeks ???. Not long till I see the 16 mark!! Not been in that weight bracket for years ?? x

Hello everyone - weighed in last night and lost 4lbs!! Thrilled to say I'm now in the 16's which is a number I've not seen on the scales for a long long time.

So it's goodbye from me - see you all in the next room xx

Hi everyone :)

I am 17 stone so hopefully will be in the '16's to the 15's group next week but keen to get started!M

My highest ever weight was when I was 18 when I was 17 stone 5 and I am getting scarily close to this

I have always found Slimming World works well for me because I have a big appetite. The lowest I have been is 11 stone 2 about 4 or 5 years ago, although I have joined groups well over 10-15 times since then, I have lost count of exactly how many times, and left after a couple of weeks. My 13 year old Daughter is now wearing the size 12 clothes I used to wear at 11 stone 2! I guess I am a classic yo yo dieter!

I want to lose 7 stone which is a daunting task, I am going to be following Slimming World from home with the support of this forum!

I look forward to chatting to you all!

Josie x

Hi everyone,

I'm 17st 11lb at the moment, only started on Monday at 17st 12lb. Probably really silly given it's so soon but I expected I might have seen a bit more of a loss, but I guess I need to stop trying to run before I can walk!

Amy x

Just sneaked in here at 17.13 hope to be out ASAP :)

I have only just arrived in 17st brackets (if I gain next week I will be back into 18s so I cannot allow that, reaching my first goal felt too good!) so I will be staying here for few weeks :)

3lb off so down to 17. 10 :)

delighted ive got into this zone hopefully will only be here for a few weeks as i am going on holiday in just over a month hopefully i will loose my 3lb this week so i can finally get my stone award

I've passed from 17s to 16s, lightest I've been in a long while, still a fair way to go! Good luck everyone :D

Down to 17.7 :)

Down another 2lb so now 17.5 :)

Back