From 17's to 16's

Mind if I join this thread? Had my first weigh-in yesterday, I'm now at 17st 11lb.

I could be here a while! :D

Now down to 17.2 1/2 :)

Hi all,

Started back on SW last week - starting weight was 17st 13. Managed to lose 6 lb in week 1 :) so now at 17st 7.

Looking forward to seeing that number reduce over the coming months...

Hi all,

Started back on SW last week - starting weight was 17st 13. Managed to lose 6 lb in week 1 :) so now at 17st 7.

Looking forward to seeing that number reduce over the coming months...

Well done, 6lb is an amazing loss. x

Thanks PrincessJane! Unfortunately STS this week, but hope that's a result of it being * week and there'll be a good loss next week!

A little 1/2 off bringing me down to 17.2, so close I can touch it :)

Hi everyone! I'm back at Slimming World after a 3 year break - where did the time go?

I started on 16th Nov and have had 2 weigh-ins so far losing 6 lbs the first week and 3.5 lbs yesterday. This actually takes me slightly under what I was when I gave up 3 years ago so I must have been doing something right inbetween!

This time I have my determined head on, I really want to lose weight for my sister's wedding next April, so wish me luck please.

I started at 18st4.5lb and am now 17st9lb and hopefully heading for the 16s. Looking forward to chatting to you all :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. At my last weigh-in I was 17 st 4. Not expecting much this week due to it having been my birthday (and I did have a splurge at New Year) but as long as I at least stay the same *crosses fingers* I'll be happy with that!
Hope everyone is finding it easy to get back on track and draw a line under any festive overindulgence teehee xx

Hi. Can I join?! I'm back on sw after loosing 5st 2 1/2 years ago....only to put 4st back on :-/ . I've drawn a line under the sand though and this will be the last time I work through these numbers.
I started 18st 05lb and I was 17st 11lb on Saturday. Hoping for a 2lb loss this week.

Hi Emma, welcome to the 17s! :)
I was 17st 2.5 at weigh in last Thurs, hoping to be 17 or under tomorrow. That'll be my Club 10. I've had a fairly good week, things went a bit ropey on Sunday though so fingers crossed I mitigated the damage! Hope you've had a good week so far x

Hi Turkish delight, (That's my most favourite sweet treat by the way!)
I was 17 2.5 at weigh in on Saturday. Hoping to be in the 16 stone bracket this Saturday.
Keep at it and good luck!

Will do, thanks.
Feeling heavy tonight and worried about tomorrow's weigh in, got everything crossed for a loss which takes my under 17 stone. Pleeeeeease!!!!

Last edited:
Back