From 17's to 16's

Another good week for me, -2.5lb so I'm now 17st 2.5lb. Not long until the 16's now. :) How's everyone else doing?

Hi! I haven't been around for a few weeks. Well done on everyone's losses :) My losses have been really slow...2lb in 4 weeks. I know it's still a loss but it's so frustrating. My consultant wants me to do a food diary this week but I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right, my body just isnt responding how I want it too...lol

So I'm at 17st 3lb. I need 2.5lb for my stone award and 3.5lb to get into the 16's. Im going to up my water intake this week and reduce my evening carbs, see if that helps.

Welcome SF2016 and good luck Emma30. :)

I lost another 2.5lb this week so now 17st, not quite made it into the 16's yet... hopefully next week. x

Just entered the 17s at weigh in today - 17 13.5! Glad to be out of the 18s :)

I'm ducking out of the 17's, with a tiny little half pound loss, I'm now 16st 13.5 so heading off to the 16st room. :woohoo:Thank you and see you there very soon. :)

Just joined this Forum, Hello everyone, I started SW last Wed. 2/3/16 and weighed in at 17st11, so my first weigh-in is Wed. 9/3. Very nervous but have been really good (apart from a bottle of very nice Pinot Grigio on Friday night lol. Not using many of my syns either and walking every day. I'm getting married in mid June and would really love to fit into a size 22 dress (I'm currently size 26) - not a wedding dress, to old for that, I reckon I could do that at 15st maybe 15st4lb. I have an underactive thyroid and take 150mg of Eltroxine daily and in all honestly haven't tried to diet at all in the last 10 years. In my 20's I weighed about 10st to 10st7lb, don't know if I'll ever see those figures again but I'll give it a damn good try. I feel very very motivated with this for some strange reason, I've never been motivated before. Here's hoping.

2lbs off so I'm 17st 11.5 lbs :) which i'm pleased with as I was expecting to gain tbh and move back into the 18s - phew! feeling more comfortable now i'm not on the brink of the 18s :D

Hi everyone.signing in to this thread. 7lbs to loose to hit the 16's :)

Hi Twin, I signed up with SW last week at 7st 7lbs good luck with getting to the 16s

Hi everyone, I signed up with SW at 7st 7lbs last week. It's not the first time I've been with SW but I'm planning on this being the very very last. I hope very much none of this cohort stays here long ;)

Back