From 17's to 16's

I had a amazing loss, my first week, so you always expect a bit more than normal but I'm gobsmacked. 6lbs off which brings me down to 17. 01 Fingers crossed I'll be saying goodbye next week.

That's great La Follia, well done! I weigh myself everyday, even though I shouldn't and before I went for weigh in tonight I checked and I was 16st 10lb, in SW though after fiddling with the scales and resetting she told me to get on and I weighed 17st 0.5lb, knowing myself I worked really hard this week, eating 1200 calories a day and walking 4 to 5 miles a day, I really have to doubt their scales, I brought the scales downstairs when I came home and got my husband to double check on a firm concrete floor and he confirmed 16st 10lbs. So with the fact that I'm only going to SW for the weigh in but actually following the my fitness pal calorie counting plan means that I will no longer attend SW and continue on with my own plan which means I've lost 1st 9lbs since February 15th. I really felt awful after weigh in tonight and as my husband says I'm doing so well and why would I want to pay SW €10 per week to make me feel like crap. She wasent even supportive. :(

That's great La Follia, well done! I weigh myself everyday, even though I shouldn't and before I went for weigh in tonight I checked and I was 16st 10lb, in SW though after fiddling with the scales and resetting she told me to get on and I weighed 17st 0.5lb, knowing myself I worked really hard this week, eating 1200 calories a day and walking 4 to 5 miles a day, I really have to doubt their scales, I brought the scales downstairs when I came home and got my husband to double check on a firm concrete floor and he confirmed 16st 10lbs. So with the fact that I'm only going to SW for the weigh in but actually following the my fitness pal calorie counting plan means that I will no longer attend SW and continue on with my own plan which means I've lost 1st 9lbs since February 15th. I really felt awful after weigh in tonight and as my husband says I'm doing so well and why would I want to pay SW €10 per week to make me feel like crap. She wasent even supportive. :(

I find I tend to weigh 1-2 kilo more on SW scales than I do at home too, but I think for me it's just that my scales are old (at least 10 years!!!) and definitely a bit dodge, if you weigh multiple times in a row on mine it tends to vary...

1 st 9 since Feb 15th is amazing - I say keep doing what is clearly working for you!

Thanks.

The trouble with using different scales is that they may well be different to each other. so, if you use your home scales, or the chemist, or SW or whatever sticking to just the one set will give an accurate picture of how you are doing.

Sorry you're feeling unsupported, you might as well carry on the way you are and just stick to your scales. You are doing really well to have been shedding those pounds, do what feels right for you X

3.5lbs down so i'm now 17 2.5 - hoping to be in the 16s by next week! although that's asking for another 3lb... but if not i'll be there in 2 weeks :)

Rejoined again this week :( weighed in at 17 10.5 we can get to 16s ladies xx

Hi! So after 4 years I'm back in here weighing exactly 17 although I'm hoping I'll be moving to the group along this Thursday!

Hello everyone :) , just popped in to say, I am running a 3 month Challenge for April, May and June. If you are in need of motivation and support, and are looking to be a slimmer you this summer :cool:, come along and join in the fun ! :D We're a friendly bunch, and together we can help each other reach our goals ! :winner:

Here is the link to the challenge to sign up :-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-april-may-june-summer-2016.354223/

Looking forward to seeing some of you there soon ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Down to 16 11 yay! Good luck everyone xx

down 4.5 on my first week :)

17. 1 now... one more week hopefully til the 16s. Feeling determined!

Hi All,

Just started Slimming World (From home) and currently in this bracket. Start weight is 17. 10, hoping for a good loss in my first week! Weighing in on a Thursday Morning, fingers crossed!

hi =) i just moved to this stone zone for the first time in ages im under 18 st =)

HI All
Just started on my journey again with SW with a start weight of 17.2 so hoping not to stay too long here :( Nothing personal you understand! 3rd week weigh in today, week 1 stayed the same, week 2 0.5lb, hoping for a better loss today! Thanks everyone x

Weigh in today and I'm -7lbs!! I know first weeks usually give big results but I wasn't expecting that. Now 17. 3! Hopefully out of this bracket within 2 weeks!

weighed in today, lost 3lbs so i'm now 16.12, so i will be saying goodbye to this thread but look forward to seeing you all in the 16s soon :)

Back