From 17's to 16's

Aaaaand I'm back again. Lost 5lbs this morning so now I'm here at 17st 9lbs :) Wonder how long I will be here...

Waiting for my ticker to update, anyone know how long it takes??? It's changed on my sig but not my postings.

after sliding back into the 18 bracket now I'm back down ... and this week haven't lost Andy but dint gain either so I'm half a pound under 18 :( feel so frustrated I'm 2.5 lb away from my two stone award ... uff this is hard :(

@moogirl I find that too, as soon as I'm near some biggie goal my weight stalls. I think our brains sabotage it but goodness knows why!! I have spent years between 16 and 17 stone, no matter what I tried I couldn't get the scales to read 15 something. (I did in the end so I know it's possible, just need to do it again!) I think I remember saying to myself, sod it, I'm going to carry on eating healthily and my weight can do whatever the hell it wants. I went from 16st 1lb to 15st 10lb that week and broke the bloody cycle.

We can do this!

I'm in this bracket now :) Weigh in is tonight but I will still be here

Half a pound loss but still a loss! Did not expect it though. I've stuck on plan.

@X88B88 maybe you right , it would make sense I will try your advice :) my main issue is I'm addicted to my scales they decided my whole day :/ so I need to stop weighing myself and just eat fine . my next weighing is Monday so I'm hoping I lost something at least :)

@moogirl.. I keep telling myself to weigh only once a week, but the pull of those damn scales is too great isn't it! As long as you're not scoffing a kilo of pasta or 5 jacket potatoes a day (or pregnant!) your weight can't NOT go down, so relax! Your almost 2 stone loss proves that you can do this just fine, doesn't it. ;)

haha I don't think anyone can eat 1 kg pasta .. actually my partner might he a skinny butt with a black hole as stomach ... one day he gets fat ! thin is even when hiding my scales I just weigh myself at the gym and don't tell my partner I weighed myself .. I swear it's a drug haha. positive mind set is a good start if Monday goes wrong i will ask my consultant sadly that women is pretty useless :(

lost 2 this week , thank god otherwise I would of been annoyed ;)

Hello, I've just started a new diary. I have been messing about since the end of last year and need to get my act together. Weighing in at group on Thursday evening looking to treat it has a fresh start. Going back to basics and finally getting on with losing weight. Here come the 16's! Pops

Hi everyone, finally in this bracket. Yay! Lost 3lbs today which brings me over the fence into this stone bracket. eek! very excited I am 17st 13lbs and got my 3.5 st award. With adding exercise in the past few weeks, it was harder to catch this award as my results were all over the place with lows and even my 1st gain since I re-started 20 odd weeks ago, safe to say it hit me hard when I was 100% anyways it was the muscle and water gain as i later researched once I calmed down from my mini tantrum lol. So I stopped the intense exercise for this week weigh in and lost 3lbs. So I will be taking it easy on the exercise side for a while as im not ready to have crappy results and I need this b***h (lbs) to go down!!
Hope to see some awesome updates and I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying it. Bring on the 16 stone bracket!

I'm 17 stone now! One more pound until my Club 10 and I will be in the 16's!

Aww thank you! I'm not frustrated... yet. Good luck to you too although judging by your shiny's, you don't need it :D

-4lbs this morning, now 16st 12 so I'm outta here. Hope to see you all in the 16-15's soon! :)

Well done! I'll hopefully see you soon. Brilliant loss.

Back